33

Yn was sleeping peacefully in her room.She opened her eyes and saw Jungkook was looking at her.

Jungkook:How was the sleep baby?? Did you and the baby slept well???

Yn:Yeah. I slept well.When did you come back???

Jungkook:Just a while ago.I came to the room and saw you were sleeping.

Yn:Yeah I slept while reading books.

Jungkook:Oh I see.By the way baby how was your day ???? Tell me how you spend the whole day.

Yn:N-nothing special.Very simple day.

Jungkook:Are you sure baby??? Aren’t you hiding something from me???

Yn:N-no J-Jungkook. Why will I hide anything from you.I spent the whole day reading books,watching Tv,eating and sleeping nothing else.

Jungkook hold Yn shoulder and bring her more closer to her.He kissed her cheek and said something in her ear while caressing her hair softly.

Jungkook:Baby do you remember last time what happened to you when you told me lie???? Remember???

Jungkook was smirking but yn was shivering.She started sweating.

Jungkook:Baby,why are you sweating suddenly??? Are you feeling hot??? Isn’t the ac working properly???

Yn:No,I'm okay.Jungkook.

Jungkook suddenly grabbed Yn jaw and hair with both hand and hit her on the headboard of the bed.

Yn:A-ahhh J-Jungkook what are you doing???? C-careful Jungkook !!! The baby might get hurt.

Jungkook:Shouldn’t you have thought this before lying to me????

Yn:L-lie ???? What are you saying ????

Jungkook put more pressure on Yn jaw.

Jungkook:Still lying to your husband??? Why didn’t you tell me that your ex lover came to meet you and this shit with lots of gifts for you ?????

Yn:J-Jungkook listen to me first.

Jungkook:No Yn.Now I won’t give you any time to say.Because you lost the chance when I gave you.

Yn:Jungkook I didn’t know Jin will come to meet with those things.

Jungkook:I don't believe you.

Yn:Jungkook believe me.I really didn’t know.I have no phone.How will I contact with him????

Jungkook:THEN WHY THE HELL YOU LIED TO ME ??????

Yn started crying hearing his screams.

Yn:J-Jungkook p-please don't scream.I didn’t want to make you angry.That’s why I wanted to skip this topic

Jungkook:What did you think I will not know anything that you met with your ex lover behind my back in my own house???

Yn:I'm sorry.

Jungkook:Why did he come??? To make plan with you how to leave me????

Yn:N-no Jungkook.He came for the baby.He came to meet the baby.

Jungkook:That's why I don’t want this baby in your life.For this shit you will come closer to Jin hyung again.I knew it.Damn I knew that this will happen.

Yn:No Jungkook what you are thinking It's not like that.You are thinking wrong.Listen to......

Jungkook slapped Yn hardly on her right cheek and her head hit hardly and blood started to come from there.Yn was crying badly.

Yn:J-Jungkook p-please I request you don’t hit me like this.You always hit me like this without any reason.At least stop hit me now while I'm pregnant.

Jungkook:Do I care that you are pregnant with this shit ???? I hate this baby.If I ever get a chance I'll really kill this shit.

Yn:JUNGKOOK

Jungkook again slapped Yn on her left cheek.This time her lips started bleeding.

Jungkook:Why are you screaming at me bitch ??? Didn’t I warn you don’t shout at me ???? Why you act so bitchy always????

Yn:Y-you promised me that you will not do anything to my baby.

Jungkook:You also promised me something.I think I should teach you some lessons then you will come to your right mind.

Yn:W-what are you gonna do Jungkook ????

Jungkook chuckle at Yn.

Jungkook:Nothing serious punishment baby.I'm gonna locked you in this room without food and water.I'll keep you here until you get back you sence.

Yn:But Jungkook I'm pregnant. Baby needs food time to time properly.I can't skip my food Jungkook.It will affect the baby.Try to understand.

Jungkook went to towards the door and locked the room from outside.

Yn went to the door and started hitting on the door.

Yn:Jungkook !!!!  Listen to me please.I'll listen you always.I'll never disappoint you.But please give some food to me for the baby.Don't be cruel Jungkook.Why the baby will suffer Jungkook ??? What is it's mistake ??? Jungkook ????Jungkook ???? Are you there ????

Yn sit on the floor while crying.She hugged her knee and started crying while her head and lips were still bleeding.

Jungkook left the mansion and went to some club.

Jungkook was drinking in the club with taehyung.

Taehyung:So how is your married life going ?????

Jungkook:Totally shit.

Taehyung:Why ??? What is the problem now ???

Jungkook:The baby, that shit is the reason.

Taehyung:Come on Jungkook don’t call that innocent as a shit.That's a pure soul.Don't curse him.

Jungkook:So what should I do ??? Do you think that I'll make preparation for the baby coming or I'll take care of the baby.

Taehyung:Yeah you should. Come on Jungkook you and Yn will become parents.It’s Yn first pregnancy. You should take more care of her and the baby.

Jungkook:Why will I do that ??? This baby means nothing to me.

Taehyung :Why??? This baby will also call you father. You are not real father technically you will be father since you are married to Yn.Jungkook think carefully. Forget that It's Jin hyung and Yn child.Just think that it's your and Yn child.

Jungkook:But still it’s not my child.My blood goes to brain when I remember that Yn is pregnant with Jin hyung child.

Taehyung:Shut up, fool.Why don’t see that this baby will give a chance to your and Yn martial life.This baby will make you both more closer.Do you know a baby make a couple more closer??? Just look at me and Jisso we have already 3 sons but still our love is same.Rather I'll say it has increased more.Jungkook accept this child as your.

Jungkook:Never ever in my life,hyung.

Taehyung:Jungkook after accepting this child as yours you can win Yn heart.If you want Yn to love you back then you should win her heart and for that this child will help you the most.Jungkook enjoy this pregnancy with Yn as a couple.During this pregnancy journey you will not realise when you and Yn come closer.

Jungkook:Are you sure,hyung????

Taehyung:I'm absolutely sure.

Jungkook:But it’s not mine child.This will call Jin hyung dad not me.

Taehyung:You just accept him as your own child.Love him the most.Care it like a father.The baby will call you dad. Even Yn will tell the baby to call you dad.Just love the baby selflessly like a father.This baby will automatically bring you and Yn more closer.I think you understand what I'm trying to saying you.

Jungkook:Yeah hyung. I understood.