5

At Dome

From the afternoon Y/N is preparing Jin's Birthday Surprise. Jungkook is also helping hee in everything.

Y/N:I just hope that Jinu likes everything and I'll finish all the work fastly.

Jungkook:Come on Y/N don’t worry.You do always the best everyone knows about it.Y/N means perfect we all know.Besides You are in relationship with hyung for 5 years.So you know everything about hyung.Just chill.

Y/N:I hope so Jungkook.But you helped me a lot today.Thank youu so so so much.It means a lot to me.

Jungkook:Anything for you baby.

Y/N:What did you say?

Jungkook became shocked.He was about to say something.Then Y/N

Y/N:Come on Jungkook I'm not a baby anymore.

Jungkook :But you will always be a baby to me. My special baby.

Y/N didn’t understand the double meaning about what Jungkook said.She just took the baby word normally.

Y/N was yawning becuse of the preparation.Jungkook noticed

Jungkook :Y/N you take some rest.I'll complete the other works.By the way maximum work is done and still we have a huge time.Now go take a small nap.

Y/N noded and went to the couch to take a small nap.

After a while Y/N slept and Jungkook is also done with the work.His eyes went to Y/N and he goes to close to her to examine her more properly.He went and touch her face.He was feeling a euphoric feeling inside him.His hand travelled to her plumpy and juicy lips.He really wanted to grab her face and kissed her passionately. He gave a peck on her lips.He gave a long peck on her lips.Then peck her many time on her face.Suddenly his eyes went to her cleavage and her cleavage was shown quite boldly beacuse of the dress Y/N was wearing.Instantly he became horny.

Jungkook:Fuck,Y/N. Why you always do this with me? I really don’t know how I am gonna control. My dick is twitching to go inside your warm pussy.Ufff No.
Ahhhh....Y/N faster babe.faster.. More and more

Jungkook started masturbating there.After finally when he had to cum he went to the washroom and clean himself.

Jungkook came out of the washroom and saw that Y/N was still sleeping. He went to Y/N and told her to wake up.After several time calling her Y/N finally woke up.

Jungkook :It's time to leave.I have done all the works.Everything is ready.

Y/N:Thanks a lot.I'll go and get ready.

Jungkook :Ok bye.

Jungkook POV:

This is the last time Y/N you are dressing up for hyung.Next time you will be dressed up for me, only me.

Then Jungkook left the Dome.

At Dome:

Y/N has told Jimin and Taehyung to bring Seokjin here.

Jimin:Hyung will be coming here anytime before that we have to leave.

Taehyung:Yeah.But before that we have to do something for them.

Jimin:What are we gonna do for them?

Taehyung show him a packet

Jimin:What’s this? Hiw is this gonna help them

Taehyung :This is viagra. This will make their night more memorable and passionate.

Jimin :Are you serious? If Y/N know about this she gonna become angry about this? Also their weeding is gonna happen in few days.They don’t need this.

Taehyung :Nothing will happen and They gonna know anything.They will only remember about them and nothing else.This will be the birthday gift for hyung from us.

Jimin:Ok Let's add this on their food.They need need some quality time  alone for themself before their weeding.

Taehyung and Jimin add high dose of viagra on both of their food.

Jimin phone rings

Jimin:Taehyung hyung is coming. Let's go.