32

Yn was sitting in the balcony with her open hairs.She was reading books while her other hand was caressing her belly.
Jungkook was not at home that time.She was spending time with her unborn  child.

Suddenly a maid knocked at the room.Yn turned around and signalled the maid and then the maid entered her room.

Maid:Madam someone has come to meet with you.

Yn:Who??

Maid:Madam Jin sir has come to meet with you.He is waiting in the living room for you.

Yn:You go now and treat him.I'm coming downstairs.

Maid:Okay,madam.

Yn:Wait don't give him anything which contains garlic and potato.He has allergy with them.

Maid:Okay madam.I'll keep in mind in this.

Yn:Okay.

Jin was eagerly waiting fir Yn in the living room.He was tapping on the floor.Then he saw the maid.The maid came and put many foods before him.

Maid:Sir have this.Madam is coming downstairs.

Jin felt relief after hearing that Yn is coming to meet with him.Then he saw Yn footsteps.

He turned around and saw that Yn was coming downstairs carefully holding her belly.

Jin stand up and went to Yn to help her.He forwarded his hand to Yn.But Yn neglect it.

Then Yn went to the sofa and sit there.Jin also sit near her while facing her.

Jin:How are you Yn????

Yn:I'm fine.You???

Jin:I'm also fine.How is the baby ???

Yn:Baby is also fine.Why did you come here Jin ????

Jin:I came here to meet you and the baby.Look Yn what I have bring for you and the baby.

Look Yn what I have bring for you and the baby