37

Yn was lying in the bed and doctor was checking her and the baby.Jungkook was standing near Yn.

Yn:Doctor! How is my baby???

Doctor:Mrs.Jeon you and your baby both are absolutely fine.It seems like Mr Jeon is taking good care of you and the baby.Keep follow the diet chart and prescribed medicine.Meet me next month for the check up.Next month you are going to enter in your second trimester.So you have to be more careful now.

Jungkook:Yeah doctor.I'll take proper care both of them.

Doctor nodded.Then Yn and Jungkook left the hospital.Jungkook was driving the car and Yn was looking outside the window.Suddenly Yn shouted.

Yn:STOP THE CAR !!!!!  JUNGKOOK!!!!

Jungkook:What happened??? Are you feeling pain??? Should I take you to hospital again???

Yn:No,I'm fine.Actually me and baby is craving for ice cream.Look there is a ice cream shop.

Jungkook:You wanna eat ice cream???

Yn nodded her head cutely and shows her puppy eyes to Jungkook.Jungkook smiled at Yn cuteness.

Jungkook:Okay,fine.I'm buying you ice cream.Which flavour you wanna eat???

Yn:Strawberry!!!!

Jungkook:Okay I'm going and bringing for you right now.

Jungkook went and brought ice cream for Yn.

Jungkook:Here take this.

Yn:Thank you Jungkook.

Yn was happily having her favourite flavour ice cream.Whike eating ice cream some was near her lips.Jungkook noticed it and told Yn to remove it.But Yn was not understanding where it was.Jungkook went close to Yn face slowly cupped her face then wiped the ice cream with his thumb.Then eat that from his thumb.During this both of them were looking only in their eyes.Yn realised what was happening then she went a little bit away from Jungkook.

Jungkook also moved away from Yn.Yn was looking here and there.Then Jungkook got inside the car and drived towards their mansion.

After reaching the mansion they met an unexpected gueest.It was Kim Seokjin.

Jungkook and Yn both of them were shocked for this sudden appearance.

Jungkook:Hyung!!! What are you doing here and why???

Jin:I came here to meet my child and child's mother so that I can take them for the check up.

Jungkook:But she is my wife at first.Morover why you always claim her as yours??? This doesn’t suit you hyung.

Jin:She is my child's mother and love if life.

Jungkook:What love of life ???  Whom you forced 2 days before wedding to marry someone else.Also she is carrying your child doesn’t mean that she is yours.

Jin:JUNGKOOK!!!!!

Jungkook:What!!!  I'm saying the truth hyung.By shouting you can't ignore this truth.

Jin:You shouldn’t also forget that you are mainly responsible for this.

Jungkook:Hyung I......

Yn:Stop it.Both of you stop this.Please stop this drama both of you.I'm irritated with both of your this unnecessary fight.And Jin I'm holding my both hands and requesting you please don’t make my life more complicated!!!

Jin:What Yn!!  I'm making your life complicated???

Yn:Yes,you.Listen Jin This child is oviously yours but this childs mother is not yours anymore.I was yours but not now or never ever I'll be yours or you’ll be mine.We are totally over.There is no way where we can be together.Destiny has separated our paths.