3

Jungkook was waiting for Y/N then Y/N came and hebecane mesmerized after Watching her.

Imagine she wore this dress (this is not my picure and I don't own this picture)

Y/N:What are you looking kookie?

Jungkook :You

Y/N:What!! What did you say?

Jungkook:Nothing.By the way why did you call me kookie? You know I don't like this little baby treatment.I'm a big boy now.

Y/N:But I like it.Iblike your cute kookie version.You look so cute.

Jungkook :But Y/N I'm older than you.

Y/N:So what. I'll call you cause i like it.

Jungkook :Ok If you say so. Only you but not always you can't call me this.Now let's go.

Y/N: Ok.Let's go.

At the ring shop Y/N was trying many rings but she is unable to choose one ring for her weeding.

Y/N:How about this?

Jungkook :Pretty but not more than you. You are the most prettiest girl.

Y/N: Come on Jungkook.Don't be soo cheesy.

Jungkook :I'm not being cheesy.I'm saying the truth.

Y/N:But I'm unable to choose a ring.Wait let me show these rings to Jin. Then he will decide.Why didn't I think this before?

Jungkook forcedly smile and nodded his head.Then he went to another side to choose a ring for Y/N which he will give her on thier 1st night.

Y/N: It's decided I'm buying this cause jin likes this one.

Jungkook :This one is very pretty. This will look so good on you.

Y/N:Thanks.I shuold have called him before.He choose such a pretty ring for me.I'm missing him so much.I thought that we will buy our weeding ring together.

Jungkook :Don't be sad.Only smile looks good on you.Y/N now tell me how is this one.

Y/N now tell me how is this one

Y/N:This is fabulous. I must say you have good choice.

Jungkook :Thanks. Then I'm buying this one.

Y/N:Wait a minute for whom you are buying this. Are you dating someone? Do you like someone?

Jungkook blushed and nodded his head
Y/N:Seriously.From when are you dating? Who is the lucky girl? Why don't you introduce her to us? I wanna meet her now badly.Who is the lucky girl?

Jungkook Pov:

I wish Y/N I could tell you now that girl is none other than you.You are that girl for whome Jeon Jungkook heart beats restlessly. I wish I could express my feelings to u right now.

Y/N:Hey Jungkook what are you thinking? Tell me about her.

Jungkook :I'll tell you oviously.But not now.

Y/N:why? Tell me plzzz. When will you tell?

Jungkook :On your weeding day I'll introduce her to the world as mine Mrs Jeon Jungkook.

Y/N:Really. Then that day will be double celebration.I'm eagerly waiting to meet her.I'll tell Everyone about this.

Jungkook :No no don't tell anyone about this.Actually I wanna keep this thing secret.Plzzzz don't tell.

Y/N: Ok ok.I won't tell anyone about this.By the way do u know her ring size?

Jungkook :Yes,her is same you.So give me your hand. I'll make you wear this ring so that I can measure this.

Y/N:Yeah sure. I have no problem.

Jungkook :Y/N give me your ring finger.

Y/N:This one but I'm already wearing our engagement ring.

Jungkook :Plzzz Y/N give me. Nothing will happen If you remove that ring.

Y/N: But Jungkoo...

Jungkook :Y/N plzzzzz.

Y/N: Ok ok I'm removing.

Jungkook was internally smiling.

Y/N: Here

Jungkook hold Y/N hand and so lovely and beautifully put the ring on her ring finger.He was admiring that she was wearing his engagement ring.

Jungkook Pov:

Now you are engaged to me. Soon I'll give this ring to you on our 1st night.
The way I made you remove that ring of Jin hyung ring soon I'll remove everything related to Jin hyung from your life.Your life there will be one erson and that is me.

Y/N:I think this perfect.You should buy this.

Jungkook :You are right.Plzz pack this one also.

Y/N:Let's go.

Jungkook :Yeah.

After reaching home.Jungkook in his room holding the ring and admiring this.

Jungkook :This was looking so pretty on you my love.I can't wait to give this ring you.

Jimin and Taehyung enter the room

Jimin :Whose ring is this?

Jungkook blushed and said

Jungkook :For Y/N.

Taehyung:What?

Jimin: Are you made? Why don't you accept this that Y/N loves Jin and Jin hyung loves Y/N.How can you think that.Forget her.She is nit yours and she will be never yours.

Jungkook took a vase and throw it which breaks the mirror.

Jimin abd Taehyung both flinched.

Taehyung:Have you become fucking mad? Who does this kind of stunt?

Jungkook:You guys have become and force me to become angry like hell.
You guys already know how much I love
Y/N. Before Jin hyung I fall for her but before I could express my feelings for her Jin hyung proposed her.I was too late to understand my feelings for her.But now I have realized and I Won't let her go.I'll make her mine by hook or crook. You guys fucking understand this.

Jimin:Shut up Jungkook.What the hell are you saying.Me and Taehyung always support you doesn't means we will support you in these tooo.Y/N will be never yours and realize this.

Jungkook:Jimin Hyungggggggg

Jimin:Don't shout on me Jungkook.

Taehyung went middle of them and tried to stop them.

Taehyung :Come on guys.,why are you guys fighting?

Jimin:I'm giving you last warning Jungkook. Don't do any stupid stunt for your useless obsession towards Y/N.

Jungkook was glaring Jimin.

Jungkook:I'll do what I want and I'll also get what I want. You guys just wait and watch.

Jungkook left the room.

Jimin:Taehyung he is getting out of reach.I'm scared he don't do anything wrong.We have to make sure that Jin hyung and Y/N weeding goes smoothly.

Taehyung noded his head.