24

Next morning Jungkook and Yn silently having their breakfast.The wjole dining room was silent.Only the sound of the cutlery was heard. Jungkook noticed that Yn wasn’t eating her breakfast.She was zoning out.

Jungkook:Baby,what happened to you?

Yn:Huh,n-nothing.Nothing happened.

Jungkook:Then why aren’t you having your breakfast? Why are you zoning out? Eat your breakfast.

Yn nodded her head looking at Jungkook and started eating her breakfast.Again the whole dining table became silent.

Jungkook:Baby,Pack our luggage and get ready in the evening.

Yn:Why?Where are we going?

Jungkook:We are going to the dorm today.There is a get together dinner of all for our wedding. Did you forget we do this after every member wedding? So this time it's for our wedding.Also we are going to stay tonight there.

Yn:I'm not going.I don't wanna go.

Jungkook:What? What do you mean? Why you don’t wanna go there? Tell me,Yn.

Yn:I don't wanna see Jin. That's why I don’t wanna go there.I just can't see his face.

Jungkook:Why? Do you still love him?

Yn:Jungkook I already told you that I don’t love him anymore.I just don't wanna face him because after seeing him I remembered how he betrayed me.

Jungkook:If you don’t love him then why his presence affect you so much? Huh,tell me.

Yn:Jungkook,I told you clearly. Then why are asking again and again?

Jungkook:Whatever the reason is we are goibg there.Also you shouldn’t be affected due to Jin hyung presence.You will go there as my wife.So you forget your past.Now focus on me only.Remember Jin hyung is your past.But I'm your present and future.So keep this in your mind always.I'm going right now.I'll pick you up in the evening.

Jungkook kissed Yn forhead and left for the studio. Yn sighed and gave up.Because she has nothing to do.She went to her room and start packing.

Jungkook reached mansion before evening.He is already ready and now scrolling his phone and waiting for Yn in the living room.Yn came downstairs and stand in front of.Jungkook was so busy in phone that he didn’t notice Yn presence.Yn called him.

Yn:Jungkook,I'm ready.

Jungkook:You are ready then let's go.

Without looking at Yn, Jungkook told this.Then he stand up and looked at Yn he was astonished to see Yn.His mouth was hung open.

Yn look:

Jungkook went towards Yn and pulled near him

Jungkook went towards Yn and pulled near him.He started kissing her face.

Yn:W-what are you doing Jungkook? Leave me please.