19

Birds were chirping outside.Sun rays are coming to the room through the room.A perfect beautiful morning.

Yn opened her eyes.She blinked few times.She was feeling dizzyness.She was feeling her head was heavy.She was feeling that something heavy was on her.

She saw that Jungkook was sleeping on her chest and he had held her hand.She noticed that Jungkook was sleeping like a innocent baby.She was looking at Jungkook face for a long time.Suddenly she realised what she was doing.She removed Jungkook from her body.

After removing Jungkook from her she noticed that she was totally naked.Also Jungkook was totally naked.They were naked under the same blanket.

She was not understanding what the hell happened with her.Then she noticed that her nighty was torn and lying one corner of the room.Also Jungkook shirt,pant,boxer was lying at different place in the room.The whole room was mess.

Jungkook sleep broke and he opened his eyes.He saw that Yn was sitting on the bed thinking something.He grabbed Yn waist and brought her closer to him.

Jungkook:Good Morning, wifey.Thanks a lot for yesterday night.I'll never forget our bridal night.You were so good. I just loved it.

Yn:Why did you do this? How can you do this with me? How can you force me for sex? How can you fuck me without my consent?

Jungkook:Baby really? Do you think I forced you yesterday night? You told me to intimate with you.See your body,my body and surrounding. Do you think was it forced?

Then she remembered what happed last night.She was the one told him to intimate with her.He didn't force her at all.

Jungkook:Remember? Baby yesterday night We make love.We didn't fuck.Don't label our love as a fuck.Baby I didn't fuck you.I made love with you.Our two soul became one soul yesterday night when we make love.

Yn was shocked. She can't believe how and why she give her to Jungkook.Why she told Jungkook to make love with her.She was in her world thinking something.Jungkook was smirking watching Yn because he successfully manipulated Yn thinking that she was the one who wanted to get intimate not him.

Jungkook:By the way baby, you were quite wild yesterday night.Even I also forgot the count how many rounds did we had.See my back it is the proof how much you loved and enjoyed while making love.See my whole is full of hickey and bite marks which are given by you.I really love it when you screamed my name and called me daddy.

Yn: STOP IT !!!! Just stop it. Shut your mouth Jungkook. I can't listen this.Listen Jeon Jungkook yesterday night I really don't know why and how I allow you to intimate with me.Listen carefully MR Jeon Jungkook yesterday night was the first and last time we get intimate.After this I'll never give my consent to get intimate with you.Remember this.

Jungkook became angry after listen Yn words.He wanted to handle her calmly but she is instigating him constantly. Yn's all behavior triggered his beast side to come out and manhandle her.He was sure that Yn couldn't bear his beast side that's why he was trying to handle her with love and care.

Jungkook grabbed Yn shoulder tightly. He was glaring her with his angry eyes

Jungkook: Why,Yn???Why you don't want to get intimate with me? Why you won't give me your consent to intimate with you? IS IT BECAUSE YOU STILL LOVE JIN HYUNG ??? Tell me Yn !!!!!  DO YOU Still LOVE HIM ????

Yn: NO !!!! I don't love him anymore. Please don't say his name in front of me.He betrayed me when I needed him the most.He didn't trust me.He didn't trust our love.He left my hand when I needed him the most.He proved all the promises fake and lie which were made by him in these five years.He lied to me.He broke my heart which can't be healed anymore.

Jungkook cupped Yn face and brought her face closer to him.

Jungkook: But I love you Yn. I love you crazily.You can't imagine how much I love you.You don't know but I can do anything for you.See in my eyes you will see my love for you.

Jungkook hugged Yn tightly but Yn didn't hug him.Yn know that he doesn't love her.It is only obsession.She cant forget Jungkook is the reason why she is here with him why she is not with Jin anymore.Yn wanted to broke the hug.

Yn:Jungkook leave me.I wanna go to the
washroom.I need to freshen up.It's quite late in the morning.

Jungkook:Please stay like this for sometime.

Yn:No, we can't Jungkook.Leave me.

Jungkook:Let me join you in the shower.
It will save the water.

Yn:No. Leave me and let me go Jungkook.

Jungkook:Ok let's do one thing.Let me carry you to the washroom.

Yn:Did I ask you to do that ? I can walk by myself.Now move away from me.

Jungkook leave Yn and she took the blanket around her more tightly and covered her properly so that Jungkook can't see her naked body.Then she get up from the bed.But when she stand up, she felt huge pain in her abdomen and she can't feel her legs properly.She fall on the floor and make a thud sound.

Jungkook was wearing his boxers then suddenly he heard the thud sound. He turned around and saw that Yn has fallen on the floor.He direct went to Yn.

Jungkook:I told you let me carry you to the bathtub.But you are such a stubborn  that you said you can walk by all yourself.Really Yn? How can you think that you can walk after I fucked you whole night?

Jungkook was about to take her in lap.When Yn siganalled him not to touch him.

Yn:Please Jungkook,don't.Don't touch me.I can manage myself. You don't have to worry about me.

After saying this Yn anyhow went to the washroom limping her legs with the support of furniture and walls.Jungkook was just watching her.

Jungkook was thinking how perfectly his plan worked.He knew Yn would never allow him to get intimate with him.She would never give her consent to him to do sex.It was their bridal night he really wanted to make love with her on this night.But Yn would agree with him to make love.Also he doesn't want to force her on their first night.That's why he planned to manipulate her.He intentionally mixed powerful dose of viagra which made her horny and she told Jungkook to make love with her.In this way she thought that she was the one desperate to intimate with me.

Finally he could make love with his love,marked her as his,claimed her as his.He was proudly smirking and smiling after remembering their passionate moments in the night.He was on cloud nine 1st of all he snatched Yn from Jin hyung.Then make such a plan that his Jin hyung gave Yn to him.At last he also made love with Yn without any forcing.Yn gave herself to him.