36

It's been few weeks Jungkook is behaving very well to Yn.He is taking good care of Yn like a good husband.He is checking if Yn is taking proper amount of food or not.Also checking she is taking her medicines timely as well.

Yn also noticed the sudden change in Jungkook.She is totally confused after watching sudden change of Jungkook.She is not sure Jungkook is seriously so caring towards her or it is also some type of trap.

Yn and Jungkook both are in dinning table for the dinner.Jungkook was eating.But Yn still was not eating.She was thinking something.Jungkook noticed it and held her hand.

Jungkook:Yn,why aren't you eating? Didn't you like the food??

Yn:No that's not.

Jungkook:Then why aren't you eating???
Is there any problem??

Yn:No!

Jungkook sigh.

Jungkook:Baby you still think that I mixed poisoned or drug in your food.

Yn didn't say anything.She kept her face neutral.

Jungkook:Why it is so hard for you to trust me or love me back??? Where am I lacking ??? Please tell me.

Yn:I didn't say that Jungkook.

Jungkook:You didn't say that but your action are saying these.Everyday I'm trying my best to take care of you and the baby.But you have bevome blind.You never saw my efforts towards you.You always ignore them.For your late night cravings during pregnancy, I brought everything for you.You don't touch any of them.You don't allow me to touch the baby bump.You don't sit properly and talk with me.You only communicate with me only in Yes or No.Yn why are you giving me this silent treatment???

Yn:You know the reason for my behaviour.You and Jin are solely responsible for everything.Both of you changed my whole life in just a moment.Both of you treat me as a doll who will do anything according to your order.But if she refused to do so then both of you will blackmail her and forced her to do everything.

Yn:Moreover it's my baby.Only mine.This baby is not yours nor Jin.I'm enough for my baby.I don't need anyone else in my baby's life.

Saying this Yn went to her room directly while crying.

Jungkook:Yn!!! Yn!!! Listen to me. Yn!!! Don't go baby.Listen to me.

Jungkook Pov:

Shit!! I shouldn't have brought this topic.Such a fool I am.Now she is gonna sleep in empty stomach.

At midnight:

Yn is hungry right now.She is craving to eat pasta.She is not able to sleep.So she decided to go to the kitchen and made pasta for her.

Yn opened the door and directly went to the kitchen.She was making pasta for herself.Suddenly she went to the washroom while the stove was on of the pasta.She came from the washroom and saw that whole pasta is ruined.She became sad.She was going back to her room.Suddenly Jungkook appears in the kitchen and held Yn hand.

Jungkook:If you were craving for pasta then you could have told me.I would happily made it for you.Besides I forbade you come to the kitchen.You don't need to cook in this situation.Why are you feeling hesitate to your husband?? Now sit here quitely while I'm making this.

Yn sat on the chair and watched Jungkook how he was cooking for her.She was looking at Jungkook without twinkling her eyes.

After a moment Jungkook put pasta in front of her.

Jungkook:Baby,here take this your favourite pasta.Now you and baby can enjoy this pasta.

Yn was looking at Jungkook.

Jungkook:What happened ??Eat it quickly otherwise it will get cold.Let me feed you.

Yn ate the full pasta by Jungkook hand.After eating Jungkook took Yn in the bedroom.

Jungkook:You wait here baby.I'm coming from the washroom.

Right now Yn is lying in the bed.She was thinking about recent activity.Suddenly she felt someone wrapped around her waist.She understood in a second that it was none other than her husband Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook:Baby,what are you doing?? Have you slept already??

Yn:No,I was lying only in the bed.I haven't slept yet.

Jungkook:Aren't you feeling sleepy???

Yn:Actually no.

Jungkook:Then let's cuddle babe.

Jungkook brought Yn more closer to him.He kept his hand inside Yn night dress.He started massaging her breast.Also he started giving wet kisses and hickey on her neck.

Yn:J-Jungkook what are you doing????

Jungkook:Nothing baby.I'm just cuddling with you.Let me sniff your smell baby.Ahhhh baby you smelt so good.I love your strawberry smell.I felt like I will eat you as my meal.Ahhh~

Yn tried to free herself from Jungkook.But she couldn't.Jungkook was sniffing her and giving open and wide mouth kiss.

Yn:Ahhh~ leave me Jungkook.This is not the time.

Jungkook cupped Yn face and place a kiss on her lips.

Jungkook:Baby plz let's make love today.I need you baby.It's been days since we make love.Baby I'm craving for you right now.

Yn:No,Jungkook.Not right now.Please.

Jungkook:Ohh sorry baby.I'm really sorry.Let's sleep now.I'll do nothing.You sleep now.You should sleep in time.Good night baby.

Jungkook turned to the other side of the bed.Yn also turned opposite side.Both of them fall asleep.