13

As confusion crept into Jungkook's voice, he responded, "I'm sure it should be there. I always keep important documents in that drawer." The realization that the file was missing set in, sending a wave of panic through him.

YN, who had been looking out of the window of their Paris apartment, turned toward Jungkook as she sensed his growing worry while he was on the phone. She walked over to her husband, concern written all over her face, as she listened to his conversation.

Jungkook instructed Eunwoo over the phone, "Eunwoo, just check in my drawer." Eunwoo, who was in South Korea at the office, made his way to Jungkook's desk and started searching. After a few moments passed, Eunwoo's voice came through the phone, "Jungkook, I checked everywhere, but I couldn't find it."

Jungkook fell silent for a moment, his mind racing through different scenarios. Eunwoo's next words jolted him back to the urgency of the situation, "Jungkook, our boss needs that file at any cost. The dealers are coming today for that project."

Panic gripped Jungkook as he processed the implications of not having the crucial document ready for the meeting. He turned to YN, his expression a mix of worry and frustration. "YN, the file is missing, and we need it for the meeting today. What should we do?"

YN placed a comforting hand on Jungkook's shoulder, her mind racing to come up with a solution. "Let's retrace your steps. Maybe you placed it somewhere else by mistake," she suggested, trying to calm Jungkook's nerves.

Jungkook nodded, trying to remember his movements since the last time he saw the file. "I remember working on it and kept it in my drawer only, I don't understand why he didn't get it." he said, hoping to mingle with his anxiety.

As Yn was worried I asked " Now what jungkook!" As jungkook was saying something Jungkook's phone suddenly rang, breaking the atmosphere.

Checking the caller ID, Jungkook saw it was his boss, Somi. With a sense of apprehension, he answered the call, "Hello?"

Somi's voice pierced through the phone, "Where is the file, Jungkook?" Her tone was sharp and demanding.

Jungkook, taken aback by her abruptness, tried to explain, "Boss, I left it in my drawer. I'm sure it's there."

Somi's frustration was palpable as she retorted, "Then why can't Eunwoo find it, Jungkook? This is unacceptable!"

Before Jungkook could respond, Somi interrupted him, her voice rising in anger, "Listen, Jungkook, I don't want excuses. I want that file on my desk and you in front of me, now!"

The call abruptly ended, leaving Jungkook staring at his phone in disbelief. Yn, noticing the change in his demeanor, asked, "What's wrong, Jungkook? Is everything okay?"

Jungkook, with a heavy sigh, explained the situation, "The file is missing, and Somi wants it at any cost. I need to find it; it's the result of all my hard work."

Jungkook's heart felt heavy as he turned to Yn, taking her hands gently in his. "Baby, I'm sorry, but we have to cancel our honeymoon and go back to Seoul," he said with a hint of regret in his voice.

Yn gazed back at him with understanding in her eyes, a soft smile gracing her lips. "It's okay, my love. Don't worry about it. After all, it's all your hard work," she reassured him, her voice filled with warmth and love.

Jungkook's heart swelled with gratitude for Yn's unwavering support as he returned her smile. With a newfound determination, he pulled out his laptop and started to book a flight back to Seoul, his mind already racing with plans to make it up to Yn in the future.

As the flight details were confirmed, Jungkook turned to Yn and said, "I promise we'll make it up to each other, Yn. Our honeymoon may be delayed, but we'll make sure it's even more special when the time comes."

Yn nodded, her eyes sparkling with fondness for Jungkook. "I believe in you, Jungkook. We'll have our time together, no matter what," she said, her tone filled with unwavering love and support.

With a sense of determination and a newfound appreciation for their bond, Jungkook and Yn boarded the flight back to Seoul, knowing that no matter the obstacles they faced, they would always have each other to lean on.

_______________________________________