𝒮𝓊𝑔𝒶𝓇 𝓅𝒾ℯ ౨ৎ 🪿⋆。˚

{ 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓁 𝒹ℯ𝓈𝓉𝒾𝓃𝒶𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃 }

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌⟡﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

🫐𝜗𝜚 st : 24.7.2024

                      ╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ '· . ୨୧⠀ (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?)

 ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?)

⊹ ࣪𐙚꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱。⋆   𝒞ℴ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀   ‎♡₊˚ 🍰・₊✧

                       ╰ ┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈ ╯

╭──────────.★..─╮
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊                            { ꩜cheri ⋆ 🦢 }
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
┊ ┊┊. ꧁ᬊᬁ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇:  3 ᬊ᭄꧂
✧. ┊
 𝒯𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎 18𝓉𝒽 𝒻ℯ𝒷𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 2015 | ˚ ༘🐾 ೀ⋆。˚
⋆˚₊· ͟͟͞͞.➳❥ ––––––––    

As i sauntered across the street the variegated vibrant spring leafs that had bloomed crunched below my feet as i had crushed them with the platform of my Mary Jane school shoes. I had reached the mellow snugged porch, uncorking the coinage door knob that lay in front of me, placing my unpretentious backpack down on the hollow ligneous floor.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖☕️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

Nobody was home it was just me and the deserted aura of a lost soul, my dad was on a Seven month business trip and my mum said she was staying at her friends for a while specifically Two or three months due to her miscarriage she had suffered severely from inadequately. Was it ineffectual i was stoic to the pain, as if my mind disregard pain yet had space for my dysregulation disorder? I truly wanted to dismiss it like how i dismissed my mothers miscarriage i didn't feel anything apart from sensational lust and the insubstantial gut feeling that would play inside my stomach like two children playing in a park, the worst days of the week for me were the weekends because school was a distraction from my feelings being surrounded by people.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖☕️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

Yet it was also my favourite because my Nana would come over and we would bake together usually. She'd be coming a lot frequently as a result of my mother staying over at her friends, my Nana was a widow of five years and for the rest of her precious life, i didn't get a chance to meet my grandad but maybe in another life time i would get the chance, she told me he treated her like she was the only woman in the world, as if she was marylyn Monroe, he would compliment her beauty and unbothered acts, like he was addicted to her lusciousness she told me that i should look for a man who had the same values as he did for her.