ℰ𝓃𝒹𝒾𝓃𝑔 ౨ৎ 🕯️⋆。˚

A year has passed since me and Delilah got found, i was in jail for a few months, they didn't upscale it since there was so evidence of physical sexual activity, not to mention because she was near to eighteen. and money was also an involvement.. All that have change in my appearance was a slight more grown beard.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

i've tried dating but nothing clicked like me and Delilah. Maybe it was the innocence in her, or even the desirable sense that we couldn't get caught, it surely brought spark to the relationship. I deeply wondered how my sweet little bunny is now, it keeps me up some nights. the thought of her with another man was a wrench to the heart, like the strings being ripped out. I tried my best to reach out to her, after her classes graduation when everybody had successfully reached the high legal eighteen i asked her best friend jazzyln. She told me she moved somewhere to another country specifically, ever since that day i've stopped trying to perceive her, and forced myself to stay together. But these few past weeks i've been feeling a dark sinister emotion bubbling in my stomach. As if i had to find her and warn her about something.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

Right now i was in a stupid meaningless date, she was attractive but not the woman i could see a future with, she was a brunette with pin straight hair. She kind of reminded me of Delilah. But who was i to compare someone like her to a living ethereal divine angel with literal sparkles gathered all around her, with every graceful step she took. Dressed up in a pink pretty little tutu.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

She was talking about her job or something on the lines of that, till i got sudden goosebumps, ask if someone was watching me with a death stare glued to them. I searched around the elegant restaurant but couldn't see anybody specifically looking in my way or even at me.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

My mind and eyes flickered like flickering lights, like someone were to mess around with the referents only source of light, i swore i saw candles dance around the restaurant as i furthermore hallucinate.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

"Tom?" The ratty woman spoke again, trying to make me gaze in her direction, persuading for me to gain interest in her, i refused. Not when i swore i saw Delilah in the corner of my eyes.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

I saw the exact little bomber jacket i purchased for her as a gift, i'd spoil her so much to the point i enjoyed seeing thousands of notes disappearing from my wallet. I emerged immensely from the cadet grey table, leaving my jacket swooshed over the chair, voices i my head leading me outside the posh restaurant into the busy road, cars packed and swarmed the un deserted streets, some even speeding past the rigid open cracks between cars. Screaming and cuss words were a common use in the moment, something was shouting, begging for me to run across the road. And so i did, making a run for it in the mucky darkness, the only source of light was the full beams flashing from the cars yellow lights. Almost blinding me.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

In an instant as i traverse the over ornate and over elaborated road i couldn't feel my body, as if something had caught me in a high grasp, screams of horror repeated in my ear drums. Everything suddenly stopped. Just everything. The cars, the people and the honks, the delicate music playing from corners and blocks away went un heard. My body barley holding on a thread as i felt my throat being compacted, something strangling me, loosing the airway in my throat, i managed to look beneath me to see my organs scattered around the wet road, my blood mixing in with the rain.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑

Little did Tom know i watched him get ran over at the tremendous speed by the little red vehicle passing by, his organs splattering everywhere as i witness the sight in a merrily content mood.
Could we now date in peace without the word getting out? Could we hold hands in open fields with lambs and baby animals minding their own business, tempted to look after their own little family?

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑

It might've been a happy ending, who knows? Could he be in hell while i await at the gates for him, not knowing the tragedy of forever lost in heaven? Could we be separated forever, our bodies turning into star dust as we drift off into a deep sleep in the universe. With millions of thoughts everyday, death is a limit. That's as far as the mind reaches beyond.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🪷˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑

🎉 You've finished reading ⋆。‧˚ʚ 𝑻𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒊𝒓𝒚 ɞ˚‧。⋆. ˙ . ꒷ 🍼. 𖦹˙- 🎉