𝒹ℴ𝓁ℯ𝒻𝓊𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝒶𝓇𝓈 ౨ৎ 🐈‍⬛⋆。˚

{ 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓋ℯ𝓎𝒶𝓇𝒹 }

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌⟡﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

🫐𝜗𝜚 st : 24.7.2024

                      ╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ '· . ୨୧⠀ (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓂 16+?)

 ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 𝓈ℯ𝓁𝒻 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓂 16+?)

⊹ ࣪𐙚꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱。⋆   𝒞ℴ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀   ‎♡₊˚ 🍰・₊✧

                       ╰ ┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈ ╯

╭──────────.★..─╮
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊                                 { ꩜cheri ⋆ 🦢 }
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
┊ ┊┊. ꧁ᬊᬁ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇:  5 ᬊ᭄꧂
✧. ┊
 𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 21 𝓈𝓉 𝒻ℯ𝒷𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 2015 | ˚ ༘🐾 ೀ⋆。˚
⋆˚₊· ͟͟͞͞.➳❥ ––––––––   

I opened the box to my self harm tools that were disclosed, the best part about having a whole entire floor to yourself was that nobody could know your secrets not that my parents would care, my mum was too depressed to have the natural mother instinct to love me and my father cared more about money and prostitutes than me and my mother.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

i recognised The blaring razor blade latching itself onto my clean skin, i've only harmed myself four times in the whole of sixteen years of living. Due to my depression, and i also had an inadequate eating disorder i suffered lamentable from a couple years back, but of course my father didn't ask ever how i was nor if my mental health was fine, my mum knew about my eating disorder she was the one that forced me to go, i still remember it to this day it was such a execrable experience.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

'Delilah you haven't been eating well i'm worried about you'
'It's always something new isn't it?' I remember fuming over nothing and that was one of the eras of my life i never wanted to experience and lowest moments i'd ever met.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖
✮ ℋℯ𝓇 ℰ𝓍𝓅ℯ𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ :

Then the next day we got Simba as a present, i remember the car journey on the way to the hospital after we had dropped Simba at our house it was horrendous, the doctors had to pin me to the chair and double lock with a padlock to the door so i couldn't escape the hospitalisation, i remember coming out of it after a week i felt numb and it stuck to me for eternity, i can still feel the numbness sensation but it isn't as bad as it were before.