𝒫𝓇ℯ𝓈ℯ𝓃𝒸ℯ ℴ𝒻 𝒶 𝒮𝓌𝒶𝓃 ౨ৎ 🩰⋆。˚

{ 𝒮𝒶𝒻ℯ 𝒮𝓅𝒶𝒸ℯ }

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌⟡﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

🫐𝜗𝜚 st : 25.7.2024

                      ╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ '· . ୨୧⠀ (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃 16+?)

 ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃 16+?)

⊹ ࣪𐙚꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱。⋆   𝒞ℴ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀   ‎♡₊˚ 🍰・₊✧

                       ╰ ┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈ ╯

╭──────────.★..─╮
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊                                 { ꩜cheri ⋆ 🦢 }
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
┊ ┊┊. ꧁ᬊᬁ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇:  6 ᬊ᭄꧂
✧. ┊
 ℳℴ𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 22𝓃𝒹 𝒻ℯ𝒷𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 2015 | ˚ ༘🐾 ೀ⋆。˚
⋆˚₊· ͟͟͞͞.➳❥ ––––––––   

i awakened at Seven thirty AM, school starts at Eight forty so realistically i only have forty minutes to get ready since the walk to school took place. The worst feeling is when you're so sheltered and comfortable in your princess bed but then have to wake up out of the  soporose, and unveil out of the snug bed just to reveal the hiemal morning air which almost tackled you to the ground with its senseless frosty numbness.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

I made my way to the downstairs kitchen to make jam on toast, i inserted the toast into the toaster getting the ingredients out of the nearby cabinets and the fridge, I had no idea where Simba was but i placed down wet food for him, he would be fine to skip lunch since i couldn't run back home during my lunch period.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

While the toast was in the toaster i made Lemon water, its sour bitterness somehow woke me up properly and the positive aspect was that it was natures gift to vigour.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

Precipitately  the toast shot up from the toaster like a bullet out of a gun, i spread the cherry, strawberry jam onto the toast, suppering it expeditiously at the speed of light, i was in a rush and needed to be early for Allison we met nearly every single day outside the school grounds by the gates.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖✂️˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

I made my way upstairs dashing up the spiral staircase like a demented lunatic to put my uniform on, i needed to do my hair and my mackup.