𝒟ℯ𝒶𝓉𝒽 ౨ৎ 🪿⋆。˚

{  𝒟𝒶𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝒽ℯ ℯ𝓁𝒹ℯ𝓇𝓈 𝒾𝓈 𝓃ℴ𝓉 𝑔ℴℴ𝒹 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓎ℴ𝓊 }

                ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌⟡﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

🫐𝜗𝜚 st : 11.10.2024

                       ╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ '· . ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?

 ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?

     ⊹ ࣪𐙚꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱。⋆ 𝒞ℴ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀 ‎♡₊˚ 🍰・₊✧

╰ ┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈ ╯

╭──────────.★..─╮
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ {   ꩜cheri ⋆ 🦢 }
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .       
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
┊ ┊┊.          ꧁ᬊᬁ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇: 29ᬊ᭄꧂
✧. ┊

𝒯𝓊ℯ𝓈𝒹𝒶𝓎  12𝓉𝒽 𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁 2015 | ˚ ༘🐾 ೀ⋆。˚

ℋℴ𝓌 𝒾 𝓇ℯ𝓂ℯ𝓂𝒷ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒹 ℯ𝓋ℯ𝓇𝓎𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔:

Confessing our love to eachother might've been a happy ending of our spiritual awakening.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

But my mum came back from switzerland to stay for a few weeks, atleast that's what she said. It was her house i was staying in aswell, she sadly had all the right to do as she pleases, i despised the un wanted invitation, especially the length of the stay, i didn't know the exact date she'd be leaving but all i knew was that i was back to no freedom whatsoever.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

"Delilah." My mother firmly and strictly called out to me, a wrinkle written in between her arched heavy vicious eyebrows. As if a prey entered her territory.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

"Mhm?" I answered her, holding my phone in my hands as i emerged from the upstairs, she vexatiously grabbed the phone of my powerful grasp to it, before she could even slip a few words from inbetween her thin lips.
"Mum what!" My heart started to increase panicky, my fingers clenching onto my hips as i firmly rip the skin off my bones.
"Why did you take my phone?" I could hear my heart pounding, i thought it were close to exploding into tiny dense flames, crippling between me and my mum.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🚬˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

"Shush." She commanded me, i've never seen her so strict, she was always carefree, nothing as vicious and violently cruel like this. Her eyes stayed wide open, refusing to blink, dismissing my questions as her fingers did the scrolling. I seriously thought i was going to faint anytime soon, i felt my face turn pale. The messages. The videos. The voice notes. The pictures. The nudes. Fuck. I wanted to yell at the top of my lungs so badly, wishing for her to stop scrolling through the endless of illegal messages between me and tom. But i just couldn't. Something was holding me back. Like a dark curse i'd been trapped upon. I stood still like a prey being caught by its predator, in a silent state, yet my insides not so silent.