ℰ𝓉𝒽ℯ𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓁 𝓃𝒶𝓉𝓊𝓇ℯ ౨ৎ 🕯️⋆。˚

{ 𝓈𝓉𝓇ℴ𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂ℴ𝓇𝑔𝓊ℯ }

                  ﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌⟡﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗

🫐𝜗𝜚           st : 24.7.2024

╭┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈╮
⠀:¨ ·.· ¨:⠀
⠀ '· . ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?)

 ୨୧⠀   (⚠️ 𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇 𝒞ℴ𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒾𝓃𝓈: 𝓈ℯ𝓍𝓊𝒶𝓁 𝓉ℯ𝓃𝓈𝒾ℴ𝓃, 𝒷𝒶𝒹 𝓁𝒶𝓃𝑔𝓊𝒶𝑔ℯ, 16+?)

     ⊹ ࣪𐙚꒰ᐢ. .ᐢ꒱。⋆ 𝒞ℴ𝓆𝓊ℯ𝓉𝓉ℯ 𝒷ℴℴ𝓀 ‎♡₊˚ 🍰・₊✧

╰ ┈ • ┈ ୨୧ ┈ • ┈ ╯

╭──────────.★..─╮
┊ ⋆ ┊ . ┊ ┊ {   ꩜cheri ⋆ 🦢 }
┊ ┊⋆ ┊ .       
┊ ┊ ⋆˚
┊ ┊┊.          ꧁ᬊᬁ 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇: 4  ᬊ᭄꧂
✧. ┊
  𝒮𝓊𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓎 21 𝓈𝓉 𝒻ℯ𝒷𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 2015 | ˚ ༘🐾 ೀ⋆。˚
⋆˚₊· ͟͟͞͞.➳❥ ––––––––    

I had persuaded myself to get up off my ass and was determined to get out the house, my Nana lived Forty minutes away and couldn't always travel everyday, she left earlier today around Five AM because she had some errands to run normally she'd visit over for atleast three days and ask the neighbours to feed Amari (her cat) the following dawn and dusks.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🧴˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

Because she wasn't here i needed to find a way to socialise or interact with nature instead of locking myself in my room throughout the day only coming out to pee, blaring Lana Del Rey as a way to cope with my melancholy.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🧴˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

I wore a pleated black mini skirt, tanned heated tights with fluffy socks and brown bow uggs, a little baby pink scarf and my black alligator skin handbag with a light pink bow on it, i was strolling round a insignificant lake where Dollete subtle swans swum, nostalgia hit me as i remember nana had told me last night that i reminded her of a swan paddling in bodies of fresh water.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🧴˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

In that land of virescent beauty lay a disc of brightest blue. Like a mirror on the wall it was oval and flat, the surface forever guarded from the winds by the crown of lush hills around. At the edge the land met and carried right on as a perfected reflection, an elephantine  of cygnets could be spotted with their mother, oh how adorable i wish i had brought my camera.

๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚‧๑˖🧴˖๑‧˚꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦︶︶₊꒷꒦˚๑˖

"Hey Delilah." I was prone to pass out when i saw the pulchritudinous Mr Kaulitz facing me, he had a dog on a leash beside him which looked like a German shorthaired pointer.