Photographically speaking

Note: Happy reading! 

Comments are encouraged <3

__________

Travis and Kayla slept in the entire morning. It was to be expected but it's still mildly annoying, considering when they went downstairs, the dining hall is already filled with more company.

"Finally. We were discussing about ditching you guys." Miles started, dramatically throwing his hands up at the couple's sluggish approach.

"Maybe you should've. We'd have the whole house to ourselves." retorted Kayla, earning some laughs around the table.

Deliberately ignoring her comment, Travis easily makes his way over to greet the new faces present with as much enthusiasm as the early afternoon will allow.

"I've been looking forward to meeting you," It's Ryan who says this. "Miles told me you're a savant at golf."

"I may not look like it, but I got soft hands, baby. How's it going, man?" Travis claps his shoulder, leaning over with a one-armed hug that Ryan happily reciprocates.

"All is well. Took a bit to pry us off from our children but we're here. Holy shit, this guy's fucking huge!" Ryan suddenly exclaimed, jokingly squeezing his bicep.

He laughs because it's gotta be the most Deadpool thing he has ever heard, before moving over to his wife, who is already giving him a pleasant smile.

"I'm Blake. Careful with this one," The tanned blonde nudges at her husband playfully. "He goes through man crushes like changing clothes, I'm surprised he still keeps me around."

Ryan simply rests an arm around her chair, pressing a chaste kiss on her cheek. "Of course, honey. You're my favorite man crush."

Blake snorted. "I'd hope so. I didn't have children with you just to settle for second place."

Ryan gasps, acting affronted. A hand across his chest. "I have children?! Multiple? Since when?"

Travis laughs along with everyone else. And he will quickly learn later on that Ryan and Blake have such a fun dynamic between them that he similarly sees between his older brother and his wife. For the meantime, he scoots on over to meet the two women next to them.

"They're just so weird but they're also our parents." Cara reacted with a wiggle of her brows as she leans into a friendly hug between him and Kayla. "Hey, I'm Cara and this lovely woman is my girlfriend, Leah. Pleasure to meet you both! And congratulations! Miles told us that you're recently engaged."

Before he could respond with his own pleasantries, Kayla suddenly goes right in front of him.

"Oh my god. Hi," Kayla fussed over. "I always loved when you came up in Victoria's Secret runways. I'm Kayla, his fiancée."

"Really? That's so sweet of you to say," Cara replied, in genuine awe. "Thank you."

Travis is pretty certain that Taylor performed in some of those. He is still a man in his early twenties when those runway shows came on, leisurely enjoying looking at the beautiful models strutting in fun silks and laces and angel wings and just confidently claiming he'll be with a VS model someday.

It's just every obnoxious male fantasy. Those were the days when he still needed some growing up to do. Around that time, he could slightly recall Taylor in dark lace and shoulder length hair, though the popstar didn't say as much or anything at all.

Letting Kayla have her awestruck moment, Travis decidedly pulls back to sit down next to Miles. Now, with the table complete, conversation naturally flowed between the seats as lunch is eventually served by two staff members of the house. The NFL player's not even a fan of squid but he actually enjoyed a couple grilled skewers with the fresh seaweed salad.