Brave face

Note: I will be putting warnings for mature content like I did for Bad Reputation.

For now, hope you enjoy. Comments are greatly encouraged.

Thank you! <3

__________

Travis placed his glass down, unable to do anything but watch as the popstar's curious gaze turns into a big smile, nose wrinkling and lips twitching upwards. 

"Hi, I'm Taylor!" She suddenly engulfs him in an unexpected hug. The way she introduced herself casually would have made him laugh if he isn't so overwhelmed by the whole Taylor Swift of it all. He can smell the sweetness of her perfume much stronger, feel the heat radiating from her body, gape at the comical size difference between them once his synapses finally fired up to wrap his own arms around her for a mere second before she pulls away. "Sorry. I'm a hugger. Hi, Kayla!"

She stands up to also give his fiancée a hug, something that he could tell that Kayla only accepted begrudgingly before she returned to her seat. 

Immediately, Travis is unprepared for being pulled in for a passionate kiss that had the entire table whistling and cheering. From the corner of his eyes, he could see that Taylor is one of them. He pulls away before he could feel Kayla's tongue dip into his mouth, slightly frowning at the cheshire smirk she was giving him. 

"Congratulations to you guys!" Taylor chirped happily, not at all bothered as she clapped her hands together. "Congratulations to you too for winning the Super Bowl. That must be huge." She added with a nudge of her elbow. 

"You watched?" He gapes at her. 

She simply shrugged her shoulders like it isn't a big deal. "Only a bit," She looked apologetic. "I was busy at the studio, but my dad gave me updates. It's the closest I've seen him so heartbroken since the divorce. He was sulking for two weeks." 

He doesn't really know how to react, talking to Taylor Swift like this is surreal enough but the mention of her father's apparent divorce is another thing. He doesn't know that about her. A little mortified, he looks over the table for help, he meets Keleigh's already knowing grin. 

"You'll get used to it. Taylor does that a lot." Keleigh answered without even having to ask. 

Taylor simply started giggling, pointing her straw at him before taking a sip of her half-finished mango shake. "Sorry. Just the look on your face is priceless." 

Travis can't help but burst out of shocked laughter, easily finding the humor in the situation. 

So, this is Taylor Swift...

"Oh! If you don't mind me asking, I would like to know the proposal story. I bet it's good." This unexpected woman prompted, much to his chagrin, he sobers up at the words. 

"Yeah! Knowing Trav, I bet it'll put my proposal to shame." Miles insisted. 

"Don't worry. I think you did great, babe." Keleigh reassured, giving her husband a sweet peck on the lips. 

"I doubt it. I thought he was going to propose in Paris but..." Kayla mused, grasping his hand over the table, nudging him with an elbow. "I'll let you tell the rest of the story, babe."

Travis sighed before glowering at her. His fiancée had a knack for making him tell the story every time because she doesn't like how it happened. Like she said, she was expecting a proposal in Paris even though they were only there for someone else's wedding. But the table doesn't need to know that as he looked at the expectant faces between Miles and his lovely wife, and Taylor waiting patiently for him to start.