Forbidden places

Note: Rated M warning for very mature sexual details and dialogue on this chapter.

Comments are encouraged.
__________

Travis actually wanted the day to be over already. But somehow, the night is approaching way slower than usual and someone (his best guess is Cara) had this bright suggestion of drinking and swimming in the pool.

Everyone is on board, much to his chagrin. He didn't want to be the only guy who passed and Kayla most certainly wouldn't want that either.

It was going to take great effort than he thought possible to turn that insistent and mulling part of his brain off, he doesn't need to be doing this in Hawaii around friends. But that's what alcohol is for, isn't it?

"Kelce! Do shots with me!" Miles is already filling up two rows of shot glasses with tequila on the bar by the busy pool.

Travis doesn't even hesitate and be told twice as he takes purposeful strides towards him and grabs a shot, tossing his head back with no warning.

"Damn, okay. Already starting." Miles tried to keep up as Travis went shot for shot until he slammed the last glass down on the tray like he didn't just take eight consecutive shots without effort.

It does take quite a lot to get the football player drunk, but that just comes with his size. Still, he felt at least slightly dizzy in time for Miles to get through four before shaking his head vigorously in surrender.

"You're a psychopath, man." Miles tapped out with a wheeze, coughing violently.

Travis merely shrugged, the pit of his stomach burning from the hot trail of the alcohol that's too quickly in his system. "You didn't say to go easy on you."

"I know," Miles blurted once he managed to recover. "An oversight on my part."

The pool is bustling with activity. It's a small group but a hella turnt up one, nonetheless. With Blake and Ryan singing along to some classic R&B songs blaring through the speakers, Cara, Leah and Keleigh just splashing at each other and swimming leisurely. Meanwhile, his fiancée decidedly climbed out of the pool, suddenly dancing animatedly on the tiled surround before skipping towards them.

"Hey, babe." She pecks his lips before unceremoniously taking one of Miles' untouched tequila shots. "Tapped out already? More for me then."

"Yes, well. I wasn't expecting Trav to go eight for eight." Miles reasoned soundly.

Kayla saddled up right in front of Travis, turning around to peer at him with a quizzical look. "Getting hammered?"

"Just enjoying our time here." He shrugged, tapping mindlessly on her hip. No reason to open a can of worms right now.

"In that case, I better join you." She grabs another shot, throwing her head back.

Travis is honestly just content to stand by his close friend here for a chill moment in the midst of an eventful night. But he feels Kayla's scantily clad ass brush against his groin first before hearing the switch to the upbeat music she purposely started twerking and dancing to.

"What are you doing?" His hand remains on her hip, trying to be casual while she keeps herself pressed up against him.

Her own hand comes up to grab the other, encouragingly placing it on the other side of her hips, she cranes her neck. "Oh, come on. You said to have fun while we're here. Loosen up a little. We're all adults here." She gestured at Miles, who merely shrugged his shoulders, looking away from their intimate proximity.

For a weak moment, Travis actually considers it. Because maybe that's what he needs, maybe he just needs to get this shit out of his system in some way and release it. He enjoys her and she enjoys him. It'd be so easy...