Only chance

Warning: Rated M warning for very mature sexual explicit content and dialogue on this chapter.

Oh my god. I am blushing now lol. This is kind of a filler umm... Happy reading!

Comments are encouraged <3
__________

Taylor is...

Taylor is so soft and warm. Safe. Such a delicate and gentle soul despite their ravenous attacks on each other.

Her palms smooth over the heaving planes of his chest and Travis only wants to draw her closer. He clasped his own hands over her wrists, guiding them to wrap around the back of his neck.

Travis is walking them into somewhere he could get Taylor alone. It's dark and cramped as they bumped against some storage boxes – a supply closet – he vaguely registered as he had half a mind to lock the door behind them, immediately surrounding themselves in complete darkness.

"Fuck," He wrenches from her lips, frustrated at the small interruption, hurriedly looking around. "Where's the fucking light switch?"

They can't see where they were going, can't see Taylor. Travis struggled between finding the damn thing for what felt like forever.

"Where the fuck—"

Click.

Taylor finds it.

Without wasting another second not kissing her, he grappled at her waist to push her against the nearest wall with a thud.

Through her startled gasp, he slips his tongue inside her mouth and desperately groans. He could taste the remnants of vodka and cranberries from her drinks, and something distinctly sweet, very uniquely Taylor.

He's immediately obsessed. Knows he'll just do about anything to crawl inside her skin and cultivate a home, become familiar.

Travis doesn't have the decorum to disguise his growing desire. Fuck that. He wants her to know how much he wants her in every which way he could have her.

He cuts through the motion with his tongue delving further in her mouth, licking between parted lips, pushing deeper. He releases one of his hands to cup her face, fingers gently gripping at her jaw to hold her there, a wordless request to stay put and open her mouth wider, keep letting him in.

Travis could feel drool leaking from the corner of her mouth, could evidently register the slick noises of him licking greedily into their kiss. Taylor must be aware of it too, mewling over the struggle to breathe any time he parts for air, gasping, and then diving back in. The only indication he gets is the way she squeezes into him tighter.

Over and over and over, Travis devours her, licks at her teeth and sucks at her tongue. It's overwhelming. Too much and too little at the same time. A high whine escaped Taylor, something stifled.

His ears perked up at the enticing noise. Travis lets go of her face briefly to twine his fingers into her long and silky hair, tugging softly once, and then with more force to tilt her head back, his brows furrowing deeply at the new angle it gives him to continues kissing the blonde popstar.

With Taylor's face tainted a deep red from the intensity and her shortage of breath, she finally squeaks out a protesting noise. A realization hitting them both at the same time; Travis is basically fucking Taylor's mouth with his tongue. Simulating being inside of her while she's moaning like she feels him between her legs—in and out, in and out, over and over, slick noises echoing loudly in their ears.

Taylor shakily lifts a hand to clutch a fistful of his shirt, it's starting to become more than she could take.

Suddenly, Taylor shoves Travis away, just enough to leave some space between and a chance for her to fully breathe.