Author's Note

Hello Dear Reader, 

Thank you for clicking on my story! I'll start by saying this is one of my only completed novels that I have, and I am both proud and ashamed of it. But! I hope that you guys enjoy the characters, adventures, and this world I created from my own imagination.

Every word I typed belongs to me. I admit, I asked my lovely, little cousins to help me out with naming places and naming and fleshing out side characters, but that's it. 

So, I would love it if:

- You don't translate my story, though I don't know why you would. I, personally, kind of, hate my own work. But I wouldn't be a writer if I was satisfied with the 2nd draft.

- You don't copy it in any way shape or form.

- You don't make any disrespectful comments aimed at me or others. We're all just readers and writers on Wattpad trying to improve or experience a new book. So no bullying! Please. 

Furthermore, I would also love it if you (ranked by my opinion of importance):

- Commented! This one's my favorite, people! I love reacting to stories on Wattpad, so I would appreciate it if you guys did the same for my story! 

- Voted! While this one does not matter as much as your thoughts, it would still mean a lot!

- Talked about my story to other readers on Wattpad! The more readers, the more reactions, the better!

And if you can't do these things, then no problemo! At the very least,: Spread love and kindness! And take care of each other, especially yourself!

Take care, Dear Reader, 

-Best wishes,                                                                                                                                                            BlueDrop13, 

P.S. enjoy the book!

[Posted this part REALLY late, like after already publishing 9 chapters. Sorry guys!]