Isolde info, if instrested🤷‍♀️ (New outfit ideas added after each chapter)

This is more so how I picture her only more purple in her hair and bluer eyes.

As for her style. It's this kind of vibe and with a lot more purple.

More outfit ideas if you want some

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Constant Outfit Pieces:
Jewelry (all silver)- Vintage Chains on her ears, boots, sometimes her outfits like her pants, and optional on her gloves. Her earrings are a mix of little dragon pieces, flames, chains, etc.
Boots- black combat, optional chains. Mid calf length, a few inches added to height.
Gloves- black, fingerless gloves with optional chains.
Jacket- Black leather jacket, tight on her body, and little chain accents. On the back in the middle his the family emblem (the two dragons making a heart) only one of them (hers) is blowing fire to which will connect to the rest of the flames on the jacket going around the bottom of the jacket. Her colors blended into the black and used for details.
Backpack- Black, a little bigger than a mini, big pocket with a smaller zip up pocket in the back, a bigger zip up pocket in the front going across, two side pockets. Long straps, chains, dragon details, flame details, her colors.

O1 (chapters 1-4): Dark blue, almost black baggy pants with colored sketches. A tight fitted compression t-shirt. The shirt has an ultra violet flame going all around the shirt, pointed up and stopping half way. The flame is outlined with the same color as her pants. (Opinion and off and on- She wears a black leather jacket with a dragon breathing fire towards the flames on her shirt. The jacket has accents of mainly purple and silver.) She wears black combat boots, her wavy hair up in a pony, and a few pieces of jewelry (mainly rings). Black gloves with some silver chain accents in her gloves and other jewelry pieces including boots and her pants. Her hair is in a messy wavy ponytail with strands of her hair out to frame her face.

O2 (Chapter 5-6): A colored leather skirt with a slit in the front. Long sleeved, black tight shirt (little crop action) with a long soft triangle shape cut out above her chest. Her black combat boots, no jacket, and her normal jewelry.

O3 (Chapter 7): A tight black dress (mid thigh length) with fishnet tights that have holes that look like they were burned through around the edges of the wholes. Her black combat boots and normal jewelry. Hair down and in its normal messy wavy form. Her jacket is a short sleeve version of the original.

Isolde (Iz-o-dell) Raveena
~~~~

Nicknames: Is (girls), dell (boys)

Fam: Maleficent (mother), Mal (younger sister - 1 year apart), Hades (father)

Friends: Jay, Carlos, Evie, Mal

Powers: fairy magic (she is stronger than Mal - she helps her sister strengthen her magic) (dragon, spell book, eyes)

Traits: strong, tough, protective, standoff-ish (when you first meet her), stubborn, strong willed, smart (after you hang out with her a little), kind, curious (after you get to know her), sarcastic, sensible

Colors: Ultra violet, Oxford blue, black, and a little purple periwinkle

Love interest: Ben

Mother/daughter (and sister) relationship: Mainly, Is never really had to live up to her mother because she was always stronger than Mal. It provides a shield that allows her to always have it easy. She realized that so she would try to help Mal and did succeed (just not enough). There was a rift between her and her mother because she would always stand up for Mal and their friends.

Relationships (friends): Her and Carlos have a good relationship. She tries to help him stand up to his mother. She teases him a lot with Jay. Her and Jay have a great relationship. She's always helping look for something that might be of value and is pretty good at being a distraction. Evie and her are three peas in a pod (with her sister). When they are all together, she often floats around them.

Skills: sketching, pick-pocketing, archery, and a little bit of fencing (better with a staff)... (not great with computers), great with animals and plants (not a crazy big on gardening as she's never really done it), writing.

Looks: Oxford blue hair with blended streaks of ultra violet. Oxford blue at the ends. Dark blue eyes that glow bright blue.