Chapter 3

"What happened?!" Taehyung shouts with horror when he sees the lycan lying on the ground as if he has fallen. When he reaches the wolf, the lycan whines and growls. "What is wrong? Can you tell me?"

The lycan whines and looks at the bathroom. Taehyung quickly understands what the lycan needs, so he gently picks him up and carries him to the bathroom. "I am sorry. I should have made sure you used the restroom before I left." Taehyung whispers as he carefully sets the wolf on the potty pad. "I will give you some privacy. I'll be right on the other side of the door."

When Taehyung walks out of the bathroom and shuts the door, the wolf shakily stands up and uses the restroom. Taehyung stays outside of the bathroom and listens to the wolf whimper in pain. When he hears a bump on the door, Taehyung opens the door and carefully picks the wolf up before carrying him back to the bed. After carefully setting the lycan in the bed, Taehyung goes to the bathroom and cleans up after the wolf.

Once everything is sanitized, Taehyung returns to his room and carefully sits on the edge of his bed. When he looks into the wolf's eyes, he sees trust building, so he carefully reaches out and lets the wolf sniff him. "You're safe now," he whispers and slowly turns his hand to pet the large wolf. "I promise."

The wolf growls in warning but does not try to bite Taehyung as he gently places his hand against his neck and gently pets him. After having watched Taehyung clumsily scamper about like a clumsy pup, the lycan sees the human as less of a threat.

As Taehyung pets the wolf, he softly smiles. "You are so soft." He coos and gently scratches behind the wolf's ear. The lycan stays silent as the human gently pets him.

When the emergency alert blares on Taehyung's phone, the lycan snarls and glares at the phone. Taehyung clumsily grabs his phone but drops it on the floor, so he dives for it and turns it off. The lycan looks over the edge of the bed at the human on the floor and huffs.

"I'm a bit on the clumsy side." Taehyung giggles and looks up at the lycan.

The lycan grumbles as the human looks up at him with a big smile. He is definitely intrigued by the clumsy human.

"How are you feeling? Are you feeling any better?" Taehyung asks as he gets up and sits on the bed. To his surprise, the wolf places his paw on him and turns his head away. "When was the last time you were in your human form?" He quietly asks as he looks at the large wolf. "It's okay. I will protect you, no matter which form you are in." Taehyung softly smiles and gently pets the wolf.

For the rest of the day, Taehyung stays in bed with the wolf and talks to him about random things. The wolf hangs off of every single word. He never misses a single word from Taehyung's soft lips.

"My supervisor is a pervert. That's why I am applying to other jobs, but now the CEO of the company I applied to freaks me out." Taehyung sighs as he lies down next to the wolf. "My supervisor keeps flirting and can't take no for an answer. He even touches me."

The lycan growls when he hears Taehyung, not liking that someone hurts the clumsy human. Hearing the wolf's growl, Taehyung softly smiles and gently pets his head. "Don't worry. I will keep looking until I find a place I like."

While Taehyung talks, he starts drifting off to sleep, not realizing that the wolf is imprinting on him. When Taehyung falls asleep, the lycan tries to scoot closer to him to protect him. After getting into a position he likes, the lycan places his head on Taehyung's stomach and watches the door. He views the human as a weak and clumsy creature who needs to be protected.

After sleeping for an hour, Taehyung wakes up and groans with hunger. The wolf grumbles and looks at the human when he hears the human's growling stomach.