Chapter 30

Everyone did not understand the meaning of those words.

He glanced at the young girl next to him. "I mean, Jiang Shaowen is not a girlfriend."

Dokyeom clapped at the table and laughed. "Hahaha, Brother Yi, is this a cold joke?"

Jungkook didn't laugh, put the phone away, and said, "Stop playing."

"I'm done." Lisa had finished eating.

Tzuyu also put down the dishes and chopsticks. "I'm full too."

Lisa wiped her mouth and asked, "Are we going back to the game city?"

Tzuyu raised her hand excitedly. "Of course, I haven't had a battle with Dokyeom yet!"

After the four of them finished eating, they decided to go back to play.

Tzuyu and Dokyeom went straight to the "decisive battle" area, and Jungkook took Lisa directly to a row of claw machines.

"Let's play with this." Jungkook said as he thought Lisa would like to play this as other girls.

Lisa tried twice before complaining. "This clip can't come out."

"Try again," Jungkook said to encourage her.

Lisa counted the coins in the basket and then again walked to the machine, put two coins into it, and started to operate the remote control. The claws of the machine hook the doll up, but when the doll was about to aim at the exit, it fell in. Lisa was helpless and ran towards Jungkook while complaining, "Brother, look, this is wasting coins."

Jungkook took another two coins from the basket, gave them to the young girl, and said, "Try again."

'I will let you try until you win.'

Lisa took a deep breath, took the coins, and went to play again. Just as she started to move the claws of the machine, a touch of warmth spread over the back of her hand.

A little time passed, and a doll fell on the transparent frame and wobbled. The two of them had to lock the doll tightly, and they saw that it fell into the exit after swinging.

"Wow! I caught it!"

Lisa failed to catch a doll a few times, which Jungkook was able to do the first time, so the level of Jungkook's admiration in Lisa's heart rose.

"Brother is great!" This time, she praised from the bottom of her heart without thinking.

The staff took out the doll and handed it to Lisa, who was a pink and white rabbit.

After feeling the soft fabric of the rabbit dool, Lisa rubbed it a few times.

"Do you like it very much?"

"Hmm, this doll is very cute!" She held the doll tightly as she replied.

She didn't get such things from her parents when she was small, and as she grew up, she didn't want to buy such things. But when she saw a big doll on the bed of one of her roommates, her childhood dreams popped up without any warning. She had to hide those feelings because she didn't have money for them.

So when she won such a cute little doll, she was on cloud nine. Even such a small thing would make her happy.

Seeing her delighted face, Jungkook looked at the doll machine again and asked, "Lisa, if you like it so much, let's try again."

"Then, brother, do you help me?" she asked in a cheerful voice.

He answered without hesitation. "Okay."

...............

Dokyeom lost to Tzuyu, and they decided to find out the other two.

When Dokyeom and Tzuyu met their two friends, they saw both of them holding several dolls.

"You...have you robbed them?" Dokyeom shouted with shock.

"No, brother did it!" Lisa defended Jungkook.

Dokyeom couldn't believe it. "Is there a bug in the claw machine today?" After that, he ran to the claw machine and put the remaining two coins in his hand in the machine. He tried his best, but in the end, he lost.

Looking at Jungkook again, Dokyeom felt insulted.

"Tsk, tusk, tusk." Tzuyu took two steps forward and applauded him. "Although you are not good at it, I admire your courage to fight repeatedly."

Seeing Dokyeom's pitful look, Lisa and Jungkook gave some of their dolls to Tzuyu and Dokyeom.

...............

Jungkook put all the dolls on Lisa's bed after returning home.

"Brother, don't you keep any of them?" Lisa looked at Jungkook and asked.

Seeing Jungkook had no intention of taking them for himself, she said again, "These dolls are won by ourselves, which is different from buying."

"Then I choose one myself?"

"Okay, brother, which one do you like?" Jungkook helped catch them, so no matter which one he wanted, she would hand it over without hesitation.

Jungkook looked at the doll in the bed for a while and then pointed at the pile of dolls, turned his fingers in two small circles, and finally stopped at the pink-white little rabbit.

Lisa thought he had misunderstood at first, so she asked with uncertainty, "Brother, do you want this little rabbit?"

"Yeah." He nodded slightly.

"But this is pink..." Lisa was a little puzzled. She was not reluctant but felt that Jungkook would prefer the white rabbit in the room with an obvious boyish style.

"Didn't you let me choose? Why, reluctant?"

"No!" She quickly handed the little rabbit out.

Jungkook grabbed the little bunny by its ears and put it in his pocket.

..............

When Ning Suya was cleaning Jungkook's room, she saw the little bunny doll next to her son's pillow and thought Lisa had accidentally left the doll, so she kindly sent it back to Lisa's bedroom.

Later, when Jungkook came to his room and didn't see the doll, he hurried to Lisa's room and found the missing doll on the young girl's bed.

He walked over and picked up the rabbit and asked Lisa, "Lisa, are you stealing my little rabbit?"

Lisa, who just returned to the room, said, "I didn't steal it. I saw it on the bed as soon as I came in." She quickly defended herself, shaking her head like a rattle.

Jungkook laughed out loud.

Of course, he wouldn't think she took it secretly, but he was just teasing her.

After Ning Suya learned about this, the expression on her face became very complicated.

She remembered when Jungkook was a little boy, her husband bought a rabbit, and she prepared it to eat. But Jungkook said he hated the strong smell of the rabbit meat, and he began to hate rabbits from then on.

"Don't you hate rabbits?" 'Now put a rabbit doll next to the pillow, so you are not afraid of nightmares?'

"This is just a toy."

"Son, it's okay for you to like dolls, but this bunny and pink colour is too weird."

He put the rabbit back on his bed while saying, "Mom, it's not as complicated as you think."

Later, Ning Suya learned from Lisa that it was the first one that Jungkook caught.

But apart from Jungkook himself, no one would think of the deeper meaning of it.