Chapter 66

After Lisa went to the Internet cafe and took Jungkook away, he never went out with that group of people again.

The new semester started.

Even though Jungkook said no, the group of boys at school still asked him to play with them.

Seeing that, Jiang Yuran casually said, "You know that Jungkook is very nice to his sister. If his sister is unhappy, we can't do anything."

Boys at this age would not like to be controlled by others. They felt that their "brother" was being controlled by a little girl, so they couldn't help but express their opinions.

Some unflattering words about Lisa spread out for some reason.

Jungkook tried his best to stop them, but couldn't keep them from talking and spreading rumours.

In the new school term, someone shared the answers before the monthly test.

The person who copied it based on his skill finally discovered that if the answer to each multiple-choice question was moved forward by one place, it would be a completely correct answer. On the contrary, it would be equivalent to copying the correct answer in one place from the first question. It was so obvious.

At that time, students thought that sometimes, if the answers were changed a little, they would still be right or wrong, but the choices would be mixed up.

But this time, all the choices were right, even though they were in the wrong order at first.

This thing was a little strange, and people who copy others' work would think they are unlucky.

Mina's memory went to middle school. At that time, a lot of students in the class copied Jungkook's homework. Only Lisa got away when Jungkook changed his answers after copying.

This seemed to be somewhat similar to that incident.

'Oh, this man is terrible!'

*****

At the age of sixteen, Lisa signed up as an author on a website and posted her thoughts online for others to read.

When the book was first published in parts, hardly anyone read it, and because of the irregular updates, the number of views didn't even reach 100.

A reader wrote in the comments that the writer takes a long time to update, and when will the final chapter be out?

Lisa would read all the comments and respond to them one by one. "I'm sorry, but I don't know where this story is going or when it will end."

Clever readers found the main ideas in this sentence: "I think the story will be long. Is this about someone you know?"

The author responded. "It's a story about me."

Readers felt a bit happy when they saw the reply. They wanted her to keep working on it and wished for success. Many positive comments were displayed, and it encouraged Lisa more.

******

Time went by quickly, and now they were officially in their last year of high school.

In the dorm, Tzuyu was the only one who didn't have to stress about grades.

She even bought a small turtle from outside the school.

Tzuyu used the bowl to keep the turtle, and the bowl was put on the table because she could watch the turtle swim for a long time from there.

Now and then, she asked, "Do you think it's not going to look nice if I keep it in a bowl?"

Another person who lives in the same dome said, "If you want it to look nice, you can only get a clear glass jar and put some water plants in it to make it pretty."

"I understand." Tzuyu tapped the turtle shell, really wanting to help him move.

Lisa said slowly, "If you buy a glass jar and keep it in the dorm, the dorm aunty will see it. Will she allow us to keep it?"

The rules for the school dormitory were very strict. Therefore, they could only bring daily necessities and things for studying.

Potted plants and animals, like turtles, were not allowed on the balcony.

So the turtle could probably keep it a secret.

Tzuyu caught the turtle and made fun of it, but the turtle accidentally bit her.

"Ouch, it's bitten me."

"You touch its nose with your hand, or you place it in the water."

Tzuyu followed instructions, and the turtle felt better.

"It's terrible that a tiny thing is attacking me." Tzuyu said it angrily and decided not to keep it anymore.

Lisa thought it was cool and added the incident to the new chapter's update.

By chance, right after she posted it, there was a new comment below: [You have a turtle in your dorm room; I will tell the dorm supervisor].

Lisa: 'What is this?'

She tapped on the reader's picture and found the reader's reading list. Her book was the only one in it.