Chapter 59

The next day, Lisa forgot to set the alarm, so they were a bit late for school.

Although Jungkook had been patiently telling her not to worry, in the end, Lisa rushed to school.

When Lisa rushed to the classroom, most of her classmates had already come. She heard Suho, one of her classmates, talking about the "thrilling" thing he did when he rushed to the school. "I ran to a red light at the school gate just now, but fortunately I was not caught by the teacher."

Tzuyu: "Running to the red light? Success is dozens of seconds faster than others, and failure is decades faster than others."

The classroom roared with laughter.

As soon as Lisa returned to her seat, she took a deep breath.

She cherished her life and would never run a red light.

****

The math teacher had given a set of test papers for students to practice after class.

While doing them, when Lisa encountered a problem, she would leave it blank first, pile it up together, and then ask others how to solve it.

She and Momo helped each other solve many problems, but there were also some problems that the two of them couldn't overcome.

Then their class monitor, Sehun, became a good choice.

"Let's ask these two questions first." She discussed this with Momo and approached  Sehun for advice after three classes in the afternoon.

But Momo suddenly wanted to go to the bathroom and entrusted her with this "important task.".

Sehun didn't like to stay in the classroom after class, and he preferred to stand in the corridor to blow the air.

Lisa took the paper and asked him for advice, and Liao Sehun patiently started explaining.

She listened earnestly. One earnestly taught and the other earnestly learned, and the atmosphere of discussion and learning was quite harmonious.

Later, when Momo came back from the toilet, she found a boy standing in the corridor, looking at the two figures. That was Jungkook.

He didn't bother them; he just stood there for a long time.

*****

The name Jungkook was a symbol of excellence and first place in everyone's mind.

However, if such a good person made a mistake, he would be caught up in a difficult situation. And in the end, he became a person who was arrogant, unable to withstand failure, and deliberately misled others to throw anger at the opponent.

As Jungkook's opponent, Shen Jianghan was not arrogant or impetuous about the result of this competition and was highly praised among the students.

As soon as Lisa heard these words, she felt it was very uncomfortable. When others were badmouthing about Jungkook, she stood up for someone for the first time in her life and rebutted those people.

Others laughed at her, but she still firmly defended her choice.

Dokyeom was so angry that he couldn't eat and finally understood what Jungkook meant when he said, "Human words are awesome."

Shen Jianghan indulged his teammates' design to make Jungkook injured. Only they felt it themselves, but they could not produce actual evidence.

If that didn't happen, Jungkook would also have won honours for the class. But in the end, some people pointed out that the loss of the game was because of Jungkook's hand injury.

"What a stupid thing; it was just a game, and finally you people pour dirty water on Brother Jungkook!" Dokyeom had been very irritable recently and had exploded again and again. If Jungkook hadn't stopped him, he really couldn't bear to rush out to find Shen Jianghan to fight.

Jungkook calmly grabbed his hand. "If you go to trouble him now, you will only leave someone with a handle."

Yes, Shen Jianghan indulged his teammates to do the dirty work, but there is no evidence. But if Dokyeom went to find Shen Jianghan for a fight, he would still suffer.

Dokyeom listened and kicked angrily at the wall. "I just can't hold back my breath!"

He had seen Jungkook's abilities before, but he was overcast by the villain. He swallowed his anger reluctantly.

Compared to Dokyeom's irritability, Jungkook was more calm. "Don't worry; I won't hold back this breath."
He had never been a good person who believed, "Once you take a step back, you'll find that the sea and the sky are boundless."

[Tl: Once you take a step back, you'll find that the sea and the sky are boundless, is a Chinese proverb that indicates, "Learn to let go of petty things and other people's infractions, and you will find inner peace and even greater prospects."]

The person who injured him was removed from the school team, and his heart must be upset. So Jungkook intended to find him, break through his psychological defence, and reveal the truth.

In the time of youth, how many people were willing to be used by others to ruin their future?

Shen Jianghan was a narrow-minded person and couldn't make all his teammates willingly surrender. When he exposed a weakness, the rest could be gradually broken!

Have a nice day