Chapter 48

After the hot summer vacation was over, Lisa and others became sophomores in high school, and the school welcomed a group of energetic newcomers.

The old trees planted in the school gave plenty of shade, and golden sunlight came through that greenery, creating a warm feeling.

In the shade of a tree, a young girl with a braid sat discreetly holding a water bottle, glancing in the direction of the basketball court.

She lifted a strand of hair behind her ears, pointed the little fan on her hand at herself, contacted the switch capably, and squeezed it. The breeze from the little fan tenderly slapped her cheeks.

She moved her hair around her neck, and the blue hairband on her pigtail vacillated in the breeze, very much like midsummer.

"Wow, look at that girl sitting there; she looks great."

Someone discovered her sitting underneath a tree.

"She is sitting alone, so please go and ask her which class she is in."

Sehun's classmate pushed him. He rolled his eyes and said, "You are already in 10th grade in high school. Can you stop acting like you've never seen a girl before?"

"I can look at pretty ladies, and it's okay."

The girl looks really pretty. Upon further examination, Sehun felt like he had seen her before.

"I think I've met her before." Sehun thought hard after saying that.

Suho, who was standing beside him, gave him a friendly tap on the shoulder and said, "Hey, you were watching her for a while."

Before they could start talking, someone had already shown up.

A boy with short hair stood in the sun and thought for a long time. Finally, he couldn't resist and walked up to the girl.

They didn't understand what the two people were talking about, but the boy left quickly and shook his head.

similar to not being accepted.

After the boy went away, another one came up to her, talked for a bit, and then left feeling very sad.

The girl was sitting under the tree, not moving, and just looking at a specific spot without noticing anything else.

The playground was really large, and when she looked at it, it appeared she was looking at the basketball court.

'Is it very interesting to sit there and look at the basketball court?' Sehun thought after observing the girl for a while. Then he touched Suho's shoulder and said, "This is interesting."

"Pretty ladies are very interesting. Would you like to go and give it a try?

"Oh"

"Since you're the leader of our class, aren't you?"

"Class is over, all right." Sehun didn't care about having a fake reputation.

"Why doesn't it matter? Even if we get assigned to afternoon classes, won't we still be in the same class?"

When the two were having a friendly fight, another boy came running towards her.

However, this time, the ending was not the same as before.

***

Jungkook arranged to play basketball with Dokyeom, but Lisa wanted to wait for him at the playground. So Jungkook found a good spot under the tree because there was no shade in the basketball court area.

Lisa just said, "It's too far from here; I can't see well."

"This is the only place where we can find shade. It's okay if you can't see well."

"Okay," she said. Then she sat and held the bottle of water while she waited.

***

When Jungkook came over, she handed the water bottle out and said, "Brother, drink some water."

The little girl got a wet tissue from her schoolbag and carefully wiped the sweat off his forehead. After she wiped his sweat, she asked quietly, "Is my brother done playing?"

"Yes, let's return to the classroom."

They both turned around and went up to the school building together. Sadly, one person was on the third floor, and the other was on the fourth floor.

Jungkook took her to class by himself. Now, there were over twenty friends in the classroom.

When these two showed up, everyone turned to look at them.

"Lili, come here and sit next to me," said Tzuyu, pointing to the empty seat next to her.

Lisa went to sit, but Jungkook decided to stay with her for a while.

Seeing that, Tzuyu laughed and said, "Class learder, aren't you in a different class? Why are you here?"

Momo was shocked when she heard what Tzuyu said as soon as she entered the classroom.

'This person is not very smart.'

Jungkook only came to the class because of Lisa.

"I asked the teacher to check the class schedule in advance. Your two previous roommates are in the same class as you. You can sit with them. I'm in the first class upstairs. If you need anything, come to me anytime." He then gave her a serious look before commanding, "Don't forget to drink water every day and walk slowly when you go downstairs at noon. Also, be careful not to squeeze with others. Don't forget to pack some bread and milk in your bag for school every day."

Lisa kept nodding and said, "I understand, brother."

Before Jungkook left, he told Tzuyu, "Make sure to take good care of her, and remember, you can come to me anytime if you need anything. Thank you."

Tzuyu kept waving her hands and said, "No problem, I understand."

Then he walked past Momo and then suddenly stopped. "Please look after her," he said.

Momo gave a small nod as a reply.