Chapter 95

The first batch of military training students at University C that year returned on Tuesday, September 18.

Tzuyu wanted to treat Lisa to a meal to celebrate her return, so she took her out on Wednesday.

"Lili, you're back at last." Tzuyu got closer to Lisa and whispered, "I have been keeping something in my heart these days. I want to tell someone, but I'm afraid others will not understand. I didn't even dare to tell Dokyeom and Jungkook."

Lisa looked at her friend with curious eyes and asked, "What's the matter?"

Tzuyu gave her friend a grin and said quietly, "I found out that there is a senior sister named Yan Xi in the second year who is the beauty blogger Ximiao on Weibo."

She was worried that Lisa wouldn't remember who "Ximiao " was, so she specifically said, "The one who recommended your novel!"

Lisa covered her mouth and said, "I already know."

"What?" Tzuyu was confused.

Lisa shared all the details about Yan Xi's visit during their military training with Tzuyu.

Tzuyu clapped with excitement and said, "What a coincidence!"

"I'm curious if Ximiao told Jungkook," Tzuyu said casually, which made Lisa feel shocked.

'...That's really scary.'

****

The student union from the Chinese Department and some other departments started to recruit new students during evening self-study.

Yan Xi was the vice president of the Students Union of Literature and Art, and she interviewed Lisa.

Lisa was selected because she fulfilled the qualities they wanted.

The practice of controlling her emotions she learned in high school helped her easily join the student union at the university.

Lisa, after facing the interview, waited until everyone had left to talk to Yan Xi.

"Senior, can I talk to you for a moment?"

Yan Xi turned around and replied with a smile, "Okay, I'm free now."

Yan Xi felt happy when she saw the author of one of her favourite novels.

Lisa felt happy when her favourite beauty blogger agreed to her request.

Basically, this was a great connection between two people who were successful in two different areas and admired each other's work.

"Senior sister, did you tell Jungkook anything about the novel?"

Yan Xi quickly said no. "It wasn't mentioned in your novel yet, so I didn't say anything."

After clearing her doubts, Lisa felt much better.

After that, they began talking.

"How did you notice my novel?" Lisa was very eager to know the answer because, at that time, only a handful of people were reading her novel.

Yan Xi squeezed her teeth together and said, "Mmm, let me tell you then." She sighed and told what happened that day: "I was very mad at someone that day, and I couldn't sleep. I wanted to read a story to pass the time, so I used the app and found a new book that was just updated. When I saw the label "childhood sweetheart," I clicked on it.

That night, she realised that other people's friendships were so nice and comforting—it's not just something on TV, but in real people.

But when she thought about her childhood sweetheart, she felt a big difference between hers and the childhood sweethearts of others.