Chapter 63

Lisa, who discovered some secrets about Jungkook, kept an eye on Jungkook after returning to school.

Classes were held at school from Monday to Friday, and after self-study at night, Lisa went back to the dormitory and Jungkook went home. There was no overlap during this period.

When they went to the cafeteria for dinner at noon, she didn't find any difference.

Jungkook was the same as before, and Lisa couldn't find the problem and could only treat it as unaware.

In the afternoon, Lisa wanted to check information, so she took the time to go to the library.

She looked around and finally picked the book she wanted. However, just as she reached out to fetch the book, the person who was on the other side of the book-rack pulled the book.

Stunned, Lisa met Sehun's eyes.

"Class leader." She yelled, a little surprised, which was a coincidence.

Seeing that it was her, Sehun politely pushed the book in front of her, generously and humbly, saying, "You take it."

"Thank you, monitor; I just want to check the information inside, and I can give it to you then."

"In that case, let me wait until you finish finding the information you want."

The two found a place against the wall in the library to sit down.

Lisa held two or three books and flipped through them at the same time. Sehun sat opposite her, with his arms around his neck and his head resting on his crossed arms.

The surrounding environment was harmonious and peaceful.

Jiang Yuran didn't expect to see such a "beautiful" scene when she came to the library to return books. She quietly raised her phone to save the scene.

Back in the classroom, she pretended to inadvertently mention the scene in the library. Jiang Yuran's body leaned towards Jungkook. "Jungkook, is your sister in love?"

"Are you dreaming?" Jungkook glanced at her lazily without taking the words to heart.

"I'm not talking nonsense! If you don't believe me, look at this." Jiang Yuran was afraid that he would treat her as a villain who deliberately spread rumours. She took out her phone, opened the image gallery, and gave the phone to Jungkook. "Look, I'm not just talking about it."

Jungkook glanced at it and returned the phone intact. "Sitting between male and female classmates in the library is puppy love? Class monitor, I really doubt how your scores came out."

"Jungkook, I just kindly reminded you. Isn't Lisa your sister? I'm worried about her, so I told you about this."

"Oh, really, then you don't have to..." He obviously didn't appreciate it.

*****

Lisa's birthday was approaching, and this time, the roommates had learned to be smart and planned to congratulate a party in advance.

However, somebody had revealed her birthday in the class, and everyone wished her a happy birthday.

"Happy birthday to you in advance."

"Thank you."

"How old are you this year?"

"Sixteen."

"Oh, you will be an adult in two years. How do you feel about that?"

In addition to congratulations, there were also some strange questions, but everyone was kind.

In order not to delay her study time, Grandma also came to the city in advance and had a meal with her as a birthday celebration.

Before leaving, Grandma secretly gave her a red envelope, saying that it was money from her mother, Ruan Qing.

Five hundred yuan.

Lisa did not refuse.

Before she was an adult, her parents had the responsibility of raising her. They could not support her and could only provide money to maintain her basic life.

Ruan Qing's life after the remarriage seemed to be better than before, and she bears her tuition and accommodation.

When she was injured by her father, Lisa hated Ruan Qing because Ruan Qing chose her sister over her.

But now she didn't hate anyone; she was grateful to Ruan Qing for providing her tuition. She just wanted her to have a sincere heart and look forward.

Lisa carefully recorded every amount of money, thinking that she would double these substances back when she was able to do so.

After Yu Kai went out to work in the province, she lost contact with him, and he didn't even call home, and his daughter's birthday seemed to have been forgotten.

It was just that when Ruan Qing called him every few months to pay part of the support expenses, it could prove that Yu Kai was still living well.