Chapter 47

At this moment full of infinite tenderness, a whistle came, followed by a harsh and stern warning. "Students over there, what are you doing?"

"It's Director Yan!"

She didn't know who shouted, and Lisa was so frightened that she immediately let go. Not too long after they had split up, she quickly took hold of Jungkook's wrist and said loudly to him, "Hurry up and run."

Her body moved before she could think, so she ran up a few more stairs before she stopped.

Going up a few stairs was easy, but she felt like she had run so far. And Lisa felt better when she saw that no one was following them.

"Why are you running?" Jungkook asked as he held her waist and gently patted her back to help her calm down.

Lisa took a big breath. "It's Director Yan. If he sees us, he will think we are in puppy love."

Director Yan was simply the King of Hell in the school. She heard that some time ago, two students had a secret kiss at school and were caught by Director Yan. Since then, Director Yan has been walking around the school every day.

In the eyes of Director Yan, when a boy and a girl were alone together, it was tantamount to puppy love.

"Are you feeling shy?" He actually felt happy.

"No, it will be very problematic if Director Yan catches us." She hung her head, as if she had done something bad.

When Jungkook saw the shy little girl, he spoke in a gentle voice, "Don't worry, your brother, don't rush into love."

Lisa said, "..."

She was not sure if she should feel happy or sad about this sentence.

And at the end, she was still happy. 'At least he won't like others in these three years, right?'

It will be good when she grows up and becomes better.

***

Lisa wore a small fan on her wrist.

The classmates were very interested and kept asking her to borrow it one after another. However, this time, Lisa was very careful and did not give it to anyone.

Someone said quietly, "It's only a little fan. What's the problem? I'll just buy some later and play with them."

Lisa could hear the noise, but she didn't say anything.

She didn't want to share what Jungkook gave her with others.

However, Tzuyu and Mina both requested the link from her.

Lisa kept studying every day, and over time, she started to feel more at ease. She believed that her current self was not good enough for someone as amazing as Jungkook. Because she had a crush on him, she needed to put in a lot of effort to become closer to him.

The last test was coming soon, but it would be different from the ones before.

Everyone needed to choose their subjects before the final exam, and they had to wait until the final exam to take the subject test.

"I'm so happy to be done with physics. It's great" Tzuyu got the form and quickly chose liberal arts.

She got a low score of 15 in physics and only got those points from multiple-choice questions.

Mina decided to study science because she didn't like memorising history and politics.

Momo was very talented. It was fine to ask her to write poems, but it was also okay to ask her to write chemical formulas.