Ch. 1

@theleenari_

Gonna miss you Paris

Gonna miss you Paris..😓
Comments:
@yeziishere : AHHH CANT WAIT FOR YOU POOKIE (liked by @theleenari_)
@iamfinethankyouandryu: Seoul misses you girlie ;)
Replies- @theleenari_ : and I miss it too 😝 (and you😘)

                      ▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

"Flight 143 to Seoul, South Korea is about to board in 20 minutes, I repeat, 20 minutes"
The speaker called, causing me to jump on my feet and rush to the waiting line and go inside.

As I found my seat I sat and looked outside the window smiling at the beautiful memories I had here in this whole year. I really am gonna miss it.

I put my headphones on and listened to music as I drifted off to sleep.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

"Ahh, feels good to be back home", I say to myself inhaling the fresh Seoul air as I got out of the airport.

"NARIII!!!"

Suddenly someone called, making me jolt and turn around only to find Yeji running towards me and squishing me into a long hug.

"Omg I missed you sooo much!!", she exclaimed happily.

"I missed you too", I said chuckling.

"Y'all done? Cause I don't have all the time and I'm gonna be late for the meet with the guys", some voice said behind Yeji.

"Ugh yeah whatever", Yeji rolled her eyes and turned to him.

As I got a good look I almost stumbled as I saw the guy.

Hwang Hyunjin.

"Uhh hey Nari..welcome back", he said as he looked at me then quickly away.

Damn the style never fails to impress me.

Black cargo pants, and a simple button up shirt with two top buttons undone, and wow..his long black hair, plush lips-

"Ahem"

I turned around to Yeji and saw her smirking at me teasingly as I rolled my eyes and we started walking towards the car, while hyunjin put the bags on the back.

And did I mention he was staring back at me?
Or was I dreaming...?

We got in the car which looked like hyunjins and damn it was a Mercedes.

My dream car.

I sat on the back and Yeji decided to sit next to me, while, of course, hyunjin drove the car.

I was just wearing a simple black jacket and a top, and sweatpants.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

As we made it to their house since was gonna stay there.

Inhaling the fresh homey scent just makes me relaxed, as we went in.

Then Yeji pulled me upstairs and we unpacked my stuff and sat on her bed keeping up with the things that we missed.

"Soooooo any love interests?", she suddenly asked.

"Ehh no I intend to keep it cool and stay single", I sighed laying down on the bed.

"Awe man, I really wanted you to At least bring up some hot French dude", she mumbled, making me roll my eyes playfully.

"What about you? And person caught your eye"

She layed down next to me and said "nope. Not one"

"What about your brothers friends? You always say their hot, and I would wanna watch a brothers best friend romcom in real life", I say smirking playfully elbowing her.

"I mean yeah they're good looking, but...I'm just waiting for the right time, and besides, hyunjins friends are chaotic. Especially hyunjin himself", she replied.

"What? Really? Wow and I thought he was the quiet one"

"I wish", she replied causing us to laugh.

I honestly don't know what I wrote but I hope y'all enjoyed this first chap!!
(Also stream ATE album💥‼️)