Ch. 16

"Here you go, have a nice day!", I said as I handed the lady her order and bid her farewell.

Today, I completed two weeks from starting my shift in the cafe, it went quite well and relaxing.

Sunghoon and Yeji came over often too and we'd always chat, and I've grown closer to Sunghoon too.

My fake relationship with Hyunjin is going well too, but lately we've both been busy with work and dance.

As I was done with my shift I headed straight home and took a nice bath.

As I finished everything I sighed and layed down on my bed, it was pretty boring over the week and I didn't know what to do.

I got up, deciding to go to make me some ramen and as I was leaving my room, I saw Hyunjins door sightly open and I couldn't help but sneak a peak.

There, I saw Hyunjin focusing deeply on the canvas infront of him as he painted softly, with some background music, and he was slowly humming and whistling as he painted.

Wow he's so talented..

I went to the kitchen and decided to make two bowls of ramen, since he was here too.

Finishing, I took the bowls and went straight to his room and knocked the door even if it was open a bit.

"Come in.", he said softly, not looking at the door and still focused on his art piece.

I walked inside and placed the bowl on the nearby table, and softly cleared my throat.

"Hey uhm, I made ramen.", I said making him turn to look at the bowl then at me, he held the gaze for a brief moment then turned back to his painting.

"Thanks"

"You're welcome...what are you painting?", I asked as I was still standing there, and he replied with a soft pat on the chair beside him, making me go sit and stare at the undone artwork.

"I'm painting a girl."

"That's so not like you, you always paint landscapes or flowers", I said looking at him as he looked at me and studied a bit of my face then replied.

"Yeah well, everyone tries something new everyday"

And I hummed in response as he took his paintbrush and continued painting.

"I'm guessing you just finished your shift and you're bored.", he suddenly said as he got up stretching a bit and taking his bowl as he ate it.

"You guessed it", I said sighing, as I also ate some of my own ramen.

As we both finished eating, he threw away his bowl, and turned to me.

"Get dressed, we'll go out"

"Huh..?"

Then he went to his bathroom.

I got up and went to my room and put on some casual clothes then I headed downstairs to the living room as I waited for him to finish.

A few minutes later, Hyunjin came from upstairs and took his car keys, as we both went out and got into his car.

"Where are we going?", I asked as I buckled my seatbelt on.