Ch. 2

Beep-beep-beep

I groaned setting the timer off and sat up, the sun shining as always making me squint my eyes.

"Rise and shine~", Yeji sang, opening the door.

"Morning", I mumbled, trying to open my eyes causing Yeji to laugh.

"When you finish come downstairs, breakfast is ready!", she said and as she was about to leave the room, she stopped and said, "oh and wake up hyunjin please"

"Huh? Why don't you wake him up?", I asked confused.

"Cause he won't wake up the first time, so might as well wake him up again."

Then she left, leaving me dumbfounded.

As I finished brushing my teeth and combing my hair, I went straight to hyunjins room.

As I got inside , I was surprised to see how beautiful his room was.

Paintings, art supplies, canvases, and a shelf with a bunch of cameras laying there.

Then I saw a specific person covered in blankets on a king sized bed, expecting it was him.

I approached him tapping his head, since it was the only thing that was showing.

"Uhh...hyunjin? Hyunjin? Wake up"

But man this guy was in deep sleep.
Then I got annoyed and pulled the blankets off of him, and I wish I didn't.

There in front of me was hyunjin in a fucking tank top that showing his bare arms and a bit of his stomach was revealing.

Then he suddenly groaned and said, "god Yeji, I'll wake up, get the fuck out"

What the hell?

"News flash jerk face I'm not Yeji and I'm gonna whoop your ass if you don't wake up."

He suddenly jolted up and stared at me.

"Oh..right your here", okay I was taken aback by that.

"Excuse me?", I replied annoyed, but slightly turned on by his deep morning voice.

"What?"

"Ugh never mind. Breakfast is ready", I said annoyed and left the room.

"Next time don't let me wake him up", I say as I sat down on the chair by the kitchen island.

"Well that's Hwang Hyunjin to you", she replied sighing and put her hands on her hips.

"Mmmm, this is so good", I said while eating the pancakes she made.

"I know", she said proudly flipping her hair.

"Good morning", a familiar deep voice said from behind.

"Morning hyune! Did you have fun waking up?", Yeji said trying to annoy him which interested me.

"Shut up", he said, as he ate his pancakes. Then he turned to look at me making me turn my head down to look at the pancakes, which caused a slight smirk from him.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

As we finished eating breakfast, Yeji and I decided to go to a nearby cafe to meet up with our friends.

"Nari!!",Lia  said happily as she jumped and hugged me, along with Chaeryoung, yuna, and Ryujin

"Omg we missed you soooo much!", Yuna said as we sat down and ordered.

"I missed you guys too",  I said chuckling.

"Please tell us you have a boyfriend", Ryujin said.

"I don't, sorry"

"Awe", all of them except for Yeji said in unison.

"Oh cmon now, of course I'll date someone eventually"

"Surprised that came out of you riri", Ryu said.

(Riri is naris nickname)

"Wait! How about blind dates?", Chaeryoung suddenly said.

What?

I turned to look at the others and all of them were smirking and looking at each other then they looked at me, which then I realized.

"No...no no no no. I am NOT going on blind dates.", I said crossing my arms.

"Oh c'mon Nari pleaseeee", Lia pleaded with the others.

"No, I can't...I'm too introverted and I'll mess it up."

"Don't worry, I won't be that bad", Yeji said putting her arms around.

Then I looked down at my iced Americano and sighed.

"So? What do you say?", Ryu said.

"Fine"