Ch. 17

Today was such a tiring day at work because, apparently some person that worked on the night shift fell sick, so I had to do the job for the whole day.

It was now the afternoon and I was on a break from all the work.

As I was sitting and scrolling through my phone, one of the workers came in.

"Hey uhh there's a guy that wants to talk to you", she said making me nod.

A guy?

I got up and went back to the counter only to see Sunghoon standing there, and when he saw me, his face lit up.

"Hey there Nari!", he greeted me happily, making me giggle softly.

"Hey Sunghoon, how are you?"

"Good now that I saw you", he winked causing me to smile.

"Say, are you free after work..?", he asked, causing me to sigh and shake my head.

"Oh, I'm guessing you've got plans with your boyfriend?"

"Oh uhh no actually today I've got a whole day shift cause one the workers fell sick, although I would wanna hang out."

"Ohh, I'm sorry then", he chuckled slightly scratching the back of his neck.

"No biggie"

"Uhh how about...tomorrow?", he then asked and I nodded

"Sure! I'm free tomorrow, but what time?"

"Is 6 pm okay?"

"Yeah I'm free, I'll see you then", I replied handing him his usual coffee order and he smiled and waved as he walked out.

▶︎ •၊၊||၊|။||||။‌‌‌‌‌၊|• 0:10

As I looked at myself in the mirror I checked my makeup once again before heading to the door.

"And where do you think your going woman?", Suddenly Yeji asked from the living room, as she paused her drama on the tv, and turned to look at me with a brow raised.

Shit.

I can't tell her that I'm going out with Sunghoon or else she'll think I'm like 'cheating' on her brother or something.

"I uhhh...I have a small gathering with the workers from the cafe...", I lied.

God , how I hated lying to her so much.

"Oh, okay have fun then", she then turned back to watching her drama, and as I was about to leave, she yelled again from the living room.

"And please bring me food if there is!"

"Okay bye bye!", I replied chuckling as I left and ordered a cab.

As soon as I made it to the restaurant I thanked the driver and got out and headed to the restaurants door.

A lady that looked in her mid thirties greeted me with a warming smile.

"Good afternoon miss, do you have a reservation?"

"Uh yes...the name is Sunghoon...?", I replied nervously, as she looked through her tablet then up to me and smiled.

"Table 15, and have an amazing dinner", she said and I smiled in response and thanked then headed to the assigned table.

As I made it, I finally spotted Sunghoons familiar black hair.