27

He ran his hands across her tummy, tickling her lightly

He ran his hands across her tummy, tickling her lightly. He leaned his head forward and began nibbling at her neck with little kisses. It was hard controlling himself, but he would. His wife was sore, and moreover, he had promised to maintain boundaries. He sucked her earlobe gently into his mouth and ran his tongue over it. She wriggled against him slightly and felt him grow hard against her. She was already turned on from his previous words, and he was not helping at all.

She turned her head and met his lips with hers and kissed him softly. She was as shocked as Atharv at taking the first step. She was astonished to find such courage in herself. She pushed her tongue into his mouth and moaned softly. She reached up with one hand and held his face while deepening the kiss, opening her mouth wider and stroking his tongue with hers like he had done with her many times. She felt one hand slide down her tummy and brush between her legs. She pulled her lips slightly away from his.

"Will you do something for me?" she whispered against his lips.

"Of course I will." He licked her lower lip with his tongue. "What do you want me to do, Aadyaa?" He groaned as he pushed his hand down between her thighs. She widened her legs and laid them over his. He gently guided his fingers inside her pussy lips. His other hand slid up and cupped her breast, his fingers gently running over her hardening nipple.

"Make love to me," she whispered, her lips touching his briefly as she spoke.

"Baby, what about the promise?"

"Please, ji," her voice was laced with frustration and lust as she craved Atharv.

"You don't even have to ask, my biwi." He groaned and kissed her hard on the mouth, pushing his tongue against hers.

She sighed and melted against him, kissing him back, tangling her tongue with his while holding his hands to her. She felt his fingers stroke inside her lips and she moaned into his mouth.

He ran two fingers inside her lips and pulled at her nipple gently with his other hand. He took his mouth from hers and began kissing her neck, and licking down to her shoulder. He felt her raise up, letting his fingers slide lower. She let her head fall back against his shoulder and moaned as she felt his fingers stroke against her.

"Please." She turned her head and moaned into his ear. "Put your fingers inside me, ji. Khali lag raha hai." She arched her back and her breasts thrust out of the water. His eyes darkened as he saw her nipples, hard and wet, glistening in the dimly lit dark bathroom. He slowly stroked her inner lips, dragging them up to her clitoris and circling it gently with a finger around and around. With his other hand he stroked her breast, and pulled gently at her nipple.

She moaned and pushed his hand downward, guiding his fingers to her opening. He gently inserted one finger, slowly sliding it inside her. She clenched around his finger and gasped.

"More." She panted. "Please ji, more." She lifted up her hips and felt him pull out his finger and slide two inside her. He leaned his head down and kissed her neck and began sliding his fingers in and out of her, in a gentle rhythm, over and over. He listened to her pant and moan, and wanting to hear more, he placed his thumb over her clitoris and began massaging it slowly in time with his fingers sliding in and out of her.