Introduction to female lead

Aadyaa Rajput

Aadyaa Rajput

• 18 years old.

• 5.2 feet tall. (Uff....the urge to have tall male as your male🤌somewhere all girls want it. Girl you are lucky that I am your author😜)

• Adorable, bubbly, slightly chubby, and has a smile that can brighten anyone's day.

• Was in the middle of her 11th-grade exams when her parents informed her that her in-laws were coming for the engagement ceremony and wouldn't let her attend the exams.

• Aspires to study further and become a teacher.

• Loves her father, who has always fulfilled her wishes and supported her education despite villagers advising against it.

• Enjoys reading but lacks resources and time, and her mother often takes her books away to teach her new recipes in the kitchen.

• Comes from an upper-middle-class family.

• Is a people pleaser. Even at her own cost.

• Has a close-knit group of friends (named, Riya and Shreya both are married. They became her friends when they came in their in-laws.They share their experiences and truths of life after marriage) who describe her as a ray of sunshine.

• Despite her cheerful demeanor, she often feels torn between her ambitions and familial obligations.

• Has a talent for cooking, thanks to her mother's insistence on teaching her various recipes.

• Dreams of one day opening a small school in her village to educate other girls.

• Finds solace in the small moments of freedom when she can read and dream about her future.

• Has a strong fondness towards children.

• Enjoys nature and often takes walks secretly in the nearby fields to clear her mind.

• Has a favorite spot under a large tree where she goes to read and think about her aspirations.

• Her best friends describe her as fiercely determined and believe she will one day achieve all her dreams despite the obstacles.

• Enjoys traditional Indian music and dance, often participating in local cultural events and festivals.

• Wears traditional Indian clothing, such as salwar kameez and kurtis.

• Has a deep appreciation for Indian cuisine and loves preparing traditional dishes.

• Values family traditions and participates in religious and cultural rituals with devotion.

• Celebrates festivals like Diwali, Holi, and Raksha Bandhan with great enthusiasm, enjoying the vibrant customs and bonding with her family.

• Has a keen interest in Indian history and mythology, often reading stories about great Indian legends and epics.

• Has a particular fondness for payals (anklets), jhumkas (earrings), and bangles, often adorning herself with these traditional accessories that add to her charm and cultural pride.