Introduction to male lead

Atharv Rajvanshi

Atharv Rajvanshi

• Sarpanch of the village Mahishmati, which covers an area of around 2,500 to 5,000 acres (approximately 10 to 20 square kilometers).

• He became sarpanch after his father, although his father still participates in village activities.

• The Rajvanshi family is the most reputed in the village. People consider them almost godlike as they care for the village as their own children. Under Atharv's leadership, their respect has doubled because he opened a hospital, temple, and a school in a short span.

• He is 6.7 feet tall (a Burj Khalifa! 😜 Blame his paternal genes and regular exercises) and 26 years old.

• Atharv is a justice lover, cold and hard to everyone, including family (wait for his biwi to come 😁), rude, short-tempered, and outspoken.

• He loves his mother and does not cross her.

• He hates his father for dominating his mother but doesn't interfere in their private affairs.

• Despite his father's patriarchal ideals, he doesn't hate him, feeling sympathy instead for his father's upbringing in that environment.

• Studied business at Oxford University in England.

• Owns Rajvanshi Company, which is famous all over India and generates a revenue of around $118 billion per annum, making him a billionaire with a net worth of $120 billion.

• A devout worshipper of Lord Shiva, he offers his prayers at the first ray of light every day.

• Loves reading and has an entire library attached to his personal study.

• Highly famous all over India, but no one knows his real identity as a businessman.

• He handles his company from afar, visiting the main branch for important meetings and discussions on company growth and new branches.

• His secretary, Ms. Priya, manages the company in his absence and visits different branches. She is efficient and hardworking.

• No one has seen the CEO of Rajvanshi Company; only the assistant appears at business awards.

• His family also doesn't know his business identity. He keeps it hidden to live a peaceful life without enemies threatening his peace and sanity and to protect his family. Additionally, it allows him to continue the family tradition of serving the village.

• He is still somewhat orthodox, having grown up in the same environment as his father.