10

The book just crossed 1000 reads!!!!
Thanku so much everyone.
And here's a surprise. Early update!!! Now don't expect one more today as I have no drafts ready.
And those who want can vote other's can go out. I guess I am stressing without any reason. Some are just too stubborn. Leave it. Enjoy your chapter!

As Aadyaa and Atharv entered the courtyard of their home, the morning sun cast a gentle glow over the traditional red oxide floor, illuminating the familiar sight of their mother Shivangi seated on the swing

As Aadyaa and Atharv entered the courtyard of their home, the morning sun cast a gentle glow over the traditional red oxide floor, illuminating the familiar sight of their mother Shivangi seated on the swing. Aadyaa adjusted her ghoonghat, ensuring her face was respectfully covered, and approached with Atharv by her side. They paused before Shivangi and Atharv's father, who was engrossed in the morning newspaper.

"Namaste, Maaji, Babuji," Aadyaa murmured softly, her voice carrying the reverence expected of a newlywed daughter-in-law.

Her mind immediately went back to the scene in the river and she discreetly looked towards Atharv to see if his face showed any possibilities of saying it here but found none and looked back at Shivangi.

Shivangi looked up from her task of meticulously separating dust particles from the spices, a routine she performed during the season of spices without fail. Her expression softened briefly before returning to its usual composed demeanor. "Namaste, bahu," she acknowledged crisply, her tone implying a blend of formality and authority.

Babuji folded his newspaper, peering over the top with warm eyes reserved for his daughter-in-law. "शुभ प्रभात, आद्या|Did you sleep well?"

Aadyaa's response was gentle yet poised despite the thoughts brewing within her, "Yes, Babuji, thank you. The morning prayers were very peaceful."

Atharv nodded in agreement, "Yes, Babuji. The atmosphere was serene today."

Shivangi, ever observant, continued sorting through the spices, her hands moving with practiced precision. "That's good to hear," she replied, her tone measured. "Aadyaa, after breakfast, help me with these spices. We need to prepare for the upcoming winters. In winters it is difficult to dry them in the sun."

Aadyaa nodded respectfully, "Of course, Ma. I will assist you."

Atharv glanced at Aadyaa with reassuring eyes before turning to his father for some business. "Babuji, do you know about the new irrigation project, I wish to start in the village?"

Babuji's face lit up with enthusiasm, launching into giving his advice on the topic, he was more proud of his son then he would like to admit, "Yes, Atharv. It seems promising for the village. We should discuss it further with Aditya when he returns from his trip."

The morning continued with the gentle rhythm of family life, each member fulfilling their roles with a blend of duty and affection. Aadyaa's presence, though newly integrated, added a subtle warmth that threaded through the traditional routines of the household, blending seamlessly into the fabric of their daily rituals.