30

As they moved through the market, Atharv noticed Aadyaa's interest in various items

As they moved through the market, Atharv noticed Aadyaa's interest in various items. Whenever her eyes lingered a moment too long on something, he added it to their growing pile. He bought her juttis in different styles, sleek heels she had never seen before, and sandals that promised comfort and elegance.

They moved on to a jewelry stall, where Aadyaa's eyes widened at the sight of the intricate jhumkas, necklaces, and earrings. "Ji, these are so beautiful," she whispered, her fingers delicately tracing the designs.

Atharv didn't hesitate. He picked out several pieces, not bothering to ask for prices. Aadyaa's eyes widened further at each purchase. "Ji, this is too much. We don't need all this," she protested gently, trying to negotiate.

Atharv shook his head, his smile unwavering. "Aadyaa, it doesn't matter. These things don't even dent my bank account. I want you to have whatever you like." He said the same for the hundredth time for every time she negotiated.

" He said the same for the hundredth time for every time she negotiated

She bit her lip, still feeling uneasy about the expense. "But ji, it's just so much. I've never spent this much money before."

Atharv took her hands in his, his gaze soft and reassuring. "Don't forget, I'm the secret CEO. Trust me, I can afford it. I want you to feel happy and comfortable."

Aadyaa nodded and was still sceptical.

"Give me your hand."

"Huh!?" Aadyaa asked confused. Instead of answering he forwarded his hand and she placed her hand in his still confused.

He put some bangles on her wrist trying sizes and designs which suited her best. At last, he came to the conclusion that his wife looks beautiful in each one and only does look better from the previous choice. So he asked to pack all 45 bangle sets which he tried on her saying,

"No one is allowed to wear the bangles she has tried on."