Part 7

[Reader's Discretion is STRICTLY advised: Mature content, contains languages, scenes that are not suitable for minors and can trigger and affect mental health. PLEASE SKIP IF UNCOMFORTABLE. Don't say I didn't warn you.]

✍️💭
Ivan was shocked seeing Lucas in his room again.

Damn, di pa nya napapakalma sarili nya. Bakit bumalik to? He was planning to take a cold shower pa naman para mapakalma ang sarili, he's half naked, galing na kasi sya ng banyo at kukuha sya ng twalya sa kabinet nya.

"What are you doing here again? Get out." Singhal nya dito, making sure that he will be scary enough para sindakin si Andi.

"No." Matigas na sagot ni Andi.

His breath hitched as he scan the other's innocent looking beauty. Suot nya pa yung paborito nyang maluwag na tshirt na silip na silip mo na yung buong balikat nito.

Kelan pa sya na-turn on na collarbone palang ang nasisilip nya?

"Wag matigas ang ulo, Lucas. Or you will regret it." He warned. Seeing him just standing at his door with that kind of garments drives his senses crazy.

"I-I'm not scared." Matapang na sagot ni Andi.

Ivan started to gather all his self control he didn't knew he ever needed.

"Lucas, I will count to 10 and you need to leave this room bago ako matapos." Seryoso nyang sabi dito. Di na sya natutuwa sa katigasan ng ulo nito, tila nawala na ata ang takot nito sakanya after he confessed earlier.

—or else.." dugtong pa nya.

-or else, what?" Sabat ni Andi.

"Or else, I will make you mine." He said in a final tone. Staring at him intently, para malaman nito na hindi na sya nagbibiro. Nakita pa nya ang dahan dahang paglunok ni Andi. Tangina.

1...

2...

...3

4...

...5

6...

...7

8...

...9

"I want to be yours, Prince." Andi said without hesitation. Sigurado sya. Kung anuman ang ibig sabihin non, di sya magsisisi.

----10...

Ivan snapped, he sprinted towards Andi's direction. Grabbed his nape and waist. He stared at his eyes for a moment before claiming his lips.

Napaatras si Andi dahil sa pwersa at gigil sa paghalik ni Ivan hanggang makasandal sya sa pinto.

They stopped for a moment, dahan dahang inangat ni Ivan ang mukha nya by holding his chin.

"Call my name again, Lucas. I want to hear it."

"P-Prince." Andi uttered and saw a satisfactory smile formed on his lips.

"I want you to call me that, especially later." Ivan whispered on this ears, smirking.

..."I wanna hear you moan my name." He added.

Di man nya maintindihan ang ibig nitong sabihin, tumango pa din sya.

Ivan slid down Andi's white shirt hanggang lumitaw ang kaliwang balikat nito. He started to nibble on that collarbone up to his neck habang ang mga kamay nito ay malayang gumagala sa bewang nya. Marahan nyang pinisil bewang nito down to Andi's bum and suddenly grope it forcefully.

Andi was surprised, he can't process all the things that Ivan is making him feel at the same time.

Napapikit si Andi, trying to suppress his moans, baka may makarinig sa kanila.

"Aaaahh, hnmmmghh-- P-Prince!" He suddenly blurted out when Ivan lifted his shirt and turned his attention to his erected pink nipple, sucking on it like a child and licking it repeatedly.

Napapaarko ang likod nya sa lahat ng sensasyong nararamdaman nya, napahawak na din sya ng mahigpit sa balikat nito kasi tila bibigay na din ang tuhod nya anytime.

He had no idea that this would feel so good. Ito ba yung dahilan bakit sya pinapalayo? Kasi Ivan will not be able to control himself and will do this things to him?

"o-oh, my goodness!" Andi gasped when Ivan suddenly lifted his left hips up, positioning himself between them and started to rub his tent on his.

Narinig nya si Ivan na bumubuntong hininga, bago nagsalita.

"Dun tayo sa kama ko, you will be uncomfortable if I will take you here."

Andi instinctively wrapped his arms around Ivan's neck and also his legs around the other's waist nang buhatin sya nito.

Maya maya pa ay naramdaman na nya ang malambot na kama sa kanyang likuran.

Ivan started to kissed him again hungrily. He knew he loves him and he wants this all his life pero kissing him like this makes him wanting him more and more. His hands became busy, removing the other's clothes. When he was done, he was in awe.

"Fuck." He groaned while staring at the beauty below him. He was the pure epitome of sin and ecstasy if he will ever describe it.

"Don't curse." Nahihiyang sambit ni Andi.

"Sorry, Lucas. I can't help it because you are so beautiful."

Nagmamadaling hinubad ni Ivan ang suot nyang boxers. He let out his member and stroke it, he went to the drawer to get a condom and put it on his soldier.

Andi couldn't help but to stare at the mouthwatering sight while watching him, toned physique, from his chest, abs pababa dun sa...

...blessed part.

Napalunok sya habang pinapanood how he put in the condom to that massive thing.

"Like what you see, baby?" Ivan asked with a cheeky grin on his face bago umibabaw ulit kay Andi.

"Kuya, its big. Saka san mo ipapasok yan?" Inosenteng tanong nya dito kaya napatawa si Ivan.

"Don't worry, my love, i will take care of you." He assured him.

-and I already told you before, don't call me kuya. I don't want you as a brother. I want you to be mine." He continued and started to touch his entrance with his fingers.

Napahawak si Andi unan nya dahil sa hindi pamilyar na pakiramdam na iyon. Ivan's finger was inside him. It hurts! Napakagat sya upang pigilan ang hikbi na nararamdaman.

Ivan made sure that the other was well prepp as he scissored his finger inside stretching him open.

"Auuughhh, hngnnnh, Princeeee." Rinig nyang ungol ni Andi, hands are fisted on his own pillow. Damn, it sounded so heavenly. He wants to hear more later.

"Shit, di ko na kaya mag antay pa, Lucas." Tila nahihirapang sabi ni Ivan and he started positioning himself in between his legs.

Andi didn't know that the sight of Ivan between his legs would be a view that he would love to see.

"Let me fill you up with something bigger." he hovered over Andi who was just staring at him and started to pushed himself in.

Andi's eyes went wide open instantly, he let out a strangled sob as he felt something big and hard intruded his small hole.

"N-no, no... i-it hurts" he says panicking. Eyes are teary when he tried to squirm his hips away palayo sa galit nitong sandata.

Ivan hold his waist to prevent him from moving away.

"Shh. I got you, baby, bear with it for a moment. And besides, no backing out now, I gave you enough time to escape from me. Pinili mo 'to. Kaya I will claim you as mine now." Ivan murmurs, he only entered his tip pero parang nasasaktan na nya ng sobra si Andi.

"O-Okay. Dahan dahan lang please." He sobbed.

He grabs Andi's waist and hold it tightly to keep him in place as he slowly continued pushing in.

"AHHH, ang sikip." He grunts, pushing himself further in and finally had his whole member settled inside him after a while.

He waited for him to adjust to his size kasi iyak na sya ng iyak, he kissed his tears away while waiting for the go signal that he can move.

He let out a grunt as Andi was unconsciously clenching around him.

"Ahh, Lucas, wag mo sakalin." Pakiusap nya dito, he is gathering his self control not to snap his hips and just wreck him.

Normally, Ivan is not the one who is gentle. He likes to be rough. He loved to receive. Kaya naninibago sya sa ginagawa nya ngayon.

Treating Lucas as fragile as he literally is.

Maybe that is the magic when you love someone.

Bumalik sya sa realidad when Andi calls his name.

"Prince."

Damn, he never heard his second name ever sounded so beautiful.

"Bakit di ka gumagalaw?" Andi asked staring at him innocently. "Diba, you are supposed to move your hips?"

Ivan was not able to contain his laughter. His laugh echoed through the whole room. Making Andi confused.

"Damn, baby, I never thought that I will have a good laugh like this while doing this with you."

"Nakakatawa yun?" Pikon na tanong ni Andi.

"I was waiting for you to adjust and tell me if i can move na." Ivan explained instead, pinching his cheek.

He never thought he would be still this damn cute even in this lewd moment.

Ivan's face became serious afterwards as lust continue taking over him with just the view of the man under his arms.

"You mean like this?" Ivan asked, while pulling his staff quickly, almost out of the hole.

"Ah-haaa-- hmmp, hnngh." Gulat na ungol ni Andi with the sudden movement habang napapahawak sa dibdib ng kaniig.

"And this?" He asked again, pushing himself in again.

"Hmmmfp! Priiiince... oh my God!" Tanging nasambit nalang ni Andi na tuluyan nang napayakap sakanya.

He then started to move with a gentle rhythm making the other moan again and again.

"Shit! Ang sarap nito, Andi." Ivan exclaimed, leaning down again to the unattended buds biting and sucking it.

...then started to move with an animalistic pace afterwards.

He continued to drill on the tight hole making Andi's hands fisted on the sheets under him.

Andi shuts his eyes closed, habang tinatanggap ang bawat ulos na ginagawa sakanya. He never felt this before. And he couldn't imagine himself doing it with anyone.

He felt some heat forming on his stomach. Dahil sa walang tigil na pagbayo nito sakanya.

"P-Prince, ah-uhm-ahh, naiihi ako."

Ivan chuckled again. "Go, baby. Release it."

With that, Andi came on this stomach.

Ivan detached himself from Andi and remove the condom. He wants to feel it raw.

"We're not yet done, Lucas." He said while positioning him on four.

Andi feels so expose because of his current position. His hands is fisted on the silk sheets and his bum is on full display.

Maya maya pa, he let out both a cry and a moan because of Ivan's sudden intrusion again inside him and pounded mercilessly. He covered his mouth to avoid making noises. Marami kasing tao sa mansyon ngayon, baka nag gegeneral cleaning ang mga kasambahay nila.

"You're so fucking tight, tangina. Is it okay if I will be addicted to this from now on?" Ivan asked while gripping on the his waist as he moves his hips with powerful deep thrusts.

All Andi could do now was moan, cry habang tinatanggap ang bawat ulos ng lalakeng umaangkin sakanya. Realizing, he came again for the 2nd time.

Ivan lift the other's face sideward.

"Hummmppphhh."

All Andi's moans were just swallowed by the dominant male as he kissed him hungrily. Pounding harder as he chase his own high and came inside him.

Magkasabay silang humihingal pagkatapos. He positioned himself sa likod ni Andi habang humihiga patagilid, not pulling away as he still wants to bury his member inside him.

Andi on the other hand, feels like all the energy was drained out from him.

"P-Prince, I can still feel you inside." Andi weakly said. "Don't pull out." He added as he drifted away to sleep.

Ivan gently kissed his naped and hugged him from behind. He then fell asleep while spooning him.
=======================================================

[Andi's POV]

Nagising ako dahil sa liwanag na nagmumula sa bintana. Hala alas nuebe na pala ng umaga.

Lumingon ako sa tabi ko para hanapin yung taong nakayakap sakin kagabi pa. Pero wala na sya sa higaan.

Sinubukan kong bumangon pero sobrang sakit ng buong katawan ko, bigla din ako napahiga nang maramdaman yung hapdi ng pang upo ko.

Sinilip ko ang katawan ko sa ilalim ng kumot at nagulat na nakasuot na ko ng pang ibaba, wala na ding bakas ng nangyari kagabi.

Maya maya pa ay biglang bumukas ang pinto at pumasok si Ivan. Nakaramdam ako ng hiya ng maalala yung detalye ng nangyari samin kagabi.

Iniwas ko bigla ang tingin nang magtama ang mga mata namin.

Diyos ko, bakit ang gwapo naman nya sa umaga.

Umupo sya sa gilid ng kama at inabot ang isang gamot at tubig.

"Here, drink this, its a pain killer." Sabi nya sakin kaya kinuha ko ito at ininom.

===========================================================

[Ivan's POV]

Lol, he looks so cute trying to avoid my gaze. Is he shy?

He looks so adorable and sexy in the morning, grabe yung pagpipigil ko kanina pagkagising ko para linisan at bihisan na sya.

"How are you feeling? Does it hurt?" Tanong ko sa kanya. Nakita ko ang biglaang pagpula ng mukha nya kaya natawa na ko.

"Stop laughing." Pikon na saway nya. Lumapit ako para hinalikan sya sa noo.

I hugged him and buried my face on his neck, aaminin ko na, I'm addicted to his smell. Damn, I can literally stay like this forever.

He smell is like a combination of vanilla and temptation. I was about to suck on his neck to add another artwork again there when my phone suddenly rang.

Tangina istorbo. Lalo pa ko nabwisit ng makita sino tumatawag. Mangungulit lang to eh.

"Wait here, I'll be back and stole a quick kiss on his lips which made his face even redder. Haha!

Calvin Villagomez - https://www.canva.com/design/DAGMUilAzAo/Dm-94VxlXxYPCV6F_bzNBA/watch?utm_content=DAGMUilAzAo&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor