Chapter 13

"Virgo? Are you ready?" Scorpio asked from outside as his girlfriend paced around searching for her purse, keys, wallet, everything to be honest.

They were going to go to the aquarium together.

It was his idea. Virgo found it very romantic at first. That is until she found out that it was free on Wednesday evening. It explained a lot since he insisted on going after three in the evening.

She was dumbfounded when he revealed that fact to her. In his defense, saving money was equally as passionate as spending it.

She might have made fun of him for it, but deep down, he knew she was happy about it.

"I got everything!" Virgo announced.

She wore a very casual outfit. A checkered skirt paired with an oversized jacket. And like a classical New Yorker, she wore a pair of black sunglasses on her head.

"Are we going now?" She said, smiling at him. She then grabbed his hand and walked together to the car.

To Scorpio's surprise, Virgo didn't get in the passenger seat, but instead the driver's. He had nothing against it. It was just that, after the fiasco on their way to Chicago (chapter 10) when she hit a group of teenage boys with the van, he was honestly sort of terrified.

This was a work car so he needed to be careful with it since it didn't technically belong to him.

And as if she read his thoughts, Virgo calmed his worries. "Don't worry. I'm actually a great driver." She laughed.

His expression sombered. This was exactly what a bad driver would say.

Before he could protest, Virgo honked the horn, telling him to get in.

He eventually succombed to the pressure and let her drive.

"Since you paid for the aquarium, it's only fair that I drive." She said as she started the car.

He knew it was a jab at his cheapskate ways, but decided not to protest.

"You're never letting this go, aren't you?" He sighed.

"Absolutely not!" She laughed. "When our children will ask about our first date, I will be sure to mention this detail."

"It seems you have thought very far in out future. Even I haven't thought this far!"

"I've already told you. I am serious of this relationship."

"I know. So? Have you figured out our kids' names yet?"

...

After crossing through traffic with what felt like an eternity in the car, they finally reached their destination.

Of course, finding a parking spot was whole other adventure. Thank goodness they weren't in Manhattan, but instead Brooklyn.

They got into the aquarium. As soon as they stepped foot in the place, Virgo immediately disappeared to observe all the fishes she could see.

Blue ones, yellow ones, orange ones, rainbow ones. There were fishes of every color.

There were whales, belugas, turtles, animals she had never seen before.

She had never been in an aquarium and was very fascinated by the ecosystem around her.

Scorpio, unlike her, was more focused on something else.

The woman of hit dreams.

She looked like a child in a candy shop, so excited and without worry.

As she was captivated by an enormous whale, he snuck from behind and pulled her into his arms.

Though she was too focus on the creature in front of her, she still leaned back into him, letting him know that she knew he was there.

"Isn't it majestic." She finally spoke.

Her eyes were still attached to the swimming mammals, but not her attention who was instead fixed on Scorpio's embrace, his nice, comforting embrace.

"I don't know. I haven't been looking at it much." He whispered in her ear, which caused to her face to turn red.

Thank goodness the aquarium was dark. It would've been embarrassing if he saw her expression.

"Look at it then!" She replied, flustered.

"No thanks. I prefer penguins." Scorpio told her.

"Wait? Penguins?"

"Yes. Over there." He said, pointing at the neighboring glass cage.

Virgo's attention was immediately taken by the nearby birds as she abandoned the whales.

He found it funny how easily she forgot about them.

...

After their little field trip, both sat in the backseat of Scorpio's car.

They had bought I've cream for supper and were currently eating straight from the pint.

Virgo had taken hundreds of pictures with her boyfriend's phone (she didn't want to waste her storage), and was right now reviewing them and editing some to make them more visible.

She then fell on a photo of Scorpio side to side with a fish she said kind of looks like him.

She had laughed earlier and she was still laughing now.

"I think I look quite handsome in that picture." He told her with a smirk.

"Yes." She replied. "And so does the fish."

He sighed before scooping a spoonful of ice-cream.

"Brain freeze!" He shouted as he firmly held his head.

Virgo snickered at him before also taking a bite out of her pint.

Although she thought she had taken a very small amount, she too had to hold her head as the brain freeze hit her.

"And that's called karma." Scorpio laughed at her.

"Shut up."

He smiled and leaned in for a kiss.

He might have the one who started, but Virgo was definitely the one who continued. How could she resist the sexual tension in the air?

She climbed on his laps and cupped his cheeks, all while savoring the taste of his lips.

Scorpio grabbed her waist while she ran her hands through his hair, passing her fingers through every single ones of his strands.

He slowly dragged his lips down her neck causing her to let out a loud moan. Music to his ears.

"Scor-" She let out a whimper and grabbing his hair even firmer. "I-"

A loud banging on the car window was heard, interrupting them.

"If you're going to make babies, do it on a mattress like regular people!!!" A construction worker angrily shouted from outside.

Virgo shamelessly gave him the finger and got off Scorpio.

"Fuck you!!!" She screamed at the worker.

I just realized that I still haven't done a proper date for the both of them so here there are, cute and steamy all at the same time. 😃