nerd

***************************************
Mia: 16, 5'7", student/cheerleader

Willow: 16, 5'6", student/nerd kinda

TW⚠️: Homophobic Slurs

***************************************

                      WILLOW'S POV

    My alarm goes off at 5:30 I wake up and get ready for another shitty day of school, I'm really thinking about just asking to take some sort of test so I can graduate early. Everyone hates me because "being gay is a sin" fuck catholic school and I'm a "nerd" no I just have more than five braincells unlike these idiots.

It's now 6:50 and I'm on my way to school, I get there and go inside just trying to get to my class and the whispers have already started, "ew I am not changing in front of her for p.e today" some random bitch says"ik right I don't want her to get any ideas" random bitch #2 says. I'm speed walking to my class at this point just trying to get them out of my head, but of course Mia is in my first class, I swear it is Mia's life mission to make my life a living hell, I try to avoid eye contact and walk to the seat farthest from her I sit down and pull out my phone hoping she just leaves me alone until I hear the chair next to me pull and from the corner of my eye I see Mia sit down "of course it's Mia" I think to myself not having the energy to deal with her right now. "Hiya" Mia whispers in my ear "what" I respond not in the mood "jeez I  can't just say hi anymore, I know you're the only different person at this school but don't get a big head" Mia says getting in my face and then sitting back in her chair, "fml" I whisper so she can't hear this is going to be the worst class of my life.

The ENTIRE class Mia is messing with me knocking over my shit and breaking my pencils, our teacher's 80 anyways so it's not like she would notice. I put my head down on my desk, done with her bullshit just trying to tune her out, then I feel her body press against mine leaning down "you know you're kinda pretty for a fag" she whispers in my ear "what" I'm thinking to myself I know she's a jerk but I never thought she would go that far, I feel tears start to well up in my eyes just so exhausted from all of the constant bullying so I get up and walk out not caring about the class anymore as I walk to the bathroom. I can feel the tears start streaming down my face as I'm trying to get to the bathroom as fast as I can hoping nobody sees me, I get into the stall and just sit on the toilet sobbing wishing everyone would just leave me alone.

                           MIA'S POV
(Prior to the name calling)

            I'm waiting in class for Willow to show up she wasn't at school yesterday and for some reason I missed her, but it was probably just because I like bullying her (#in denial) she walks in looking gorgeous as usual having the prettiest brown eyes on the planet, but she's avoiding me I see her run to littleraly the furthest seat from me it's funny she thinks she can do that. So I get up and start walking over to her, I sit in the chair next to her "hiya" I say hoping for a response "what" she responds sounding as annoyed as ever "jeez I can't just say hi anymore, I know you're the only different person at the school but don't get a big head" I say hoping she finds some reason to talk to me again, god her voice is so intoxicating she just looks at me then looks away, annoyed I sit back in my chair waiting for the right time to say something. The whole class I'm messing with her hoping she snaps back, or just says something I don't know why I want to hear her voice so badly, she puts her head on her desk and this is my chance I lean down in her ear thinking of an insult to get her attention and because I don't like her (it's a river babe) "you know you're kinda pretty for a fag" I see a tear roll down her cheek and my heart drops, "what, why would I say that omg I didn't mean to say that shit shit shit what if she tells somebody, I'm screwed" I think to myself after fucking everything up, I open my mouth trying to apologize but she runs out of class with tear stained cheeks. A wave of guilt washes over me "why did I say that" I think to myself I excuse myself from class and go to find her to apologize.

***************************************

Will be making a pt 2 because it's getting a little long for a oneshot