nerd pt2

***************************************
Mia: 16, 5'7", student/cheerleader

Willow: 16, 5'6", student/nerd
***************************************

MIA'S POV
I'm running around the school looking for Willow I look in the library where she spends most of her time I checked by her locker, the gym even an empty classroom. Once I decided that she wasn't anywhere I started checking all of the bathrooms just hoping to find her, finally I walk into the fifth bathroom that I've checked and I hear quiet sobs coming from the last stall. "Willow is that you" I say knocking on the stall "go away" she whispers her throat raspy from crying, "please just open the door we need to talk" I say pleading "I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU, THE WHOLE TIME I'VE BEEN AT THIS SHITTY SCHOOL YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE A LIVING HELL EVERYDAY, SO DON'T COME TO ME NOW ASKING TO TALK AND JUST LEAVE.
Willow screams through her tears, my heart breaks even more I don't know why I care about her so much, I just want her to like me "Willow I'm so sorry for everything I shouldn't have called you that and I don't know why I did" I said knowing what I'm going to say isn't going to make her hate me any less, "It was so wrong of me to ever say such awful things to you, I-I I just don't know why I feel like this, I know after all that I've done you probably won't forgive me but please don't hate me" I said in fear of what she was going to say. She opens the stall door looking me in my face and my heart starts racing and I have butterflies, god what is she doing to me. "I don't hate you, but don't expect me to get over this in a day" Willow says still looking at me with those gorgeous brown eyes, she walks out as I catch myself staring, I hope I can fix this.

___________________________________________

                          3 months later
___________________________________________

                            MIA'S POV

          Willow and I have started over, after our fight I dumped all my old "friends" because they wouldn't stop crap taking Willow. We started talking more just by having normal conversations that I never wanted to end, I choked up the courage to ask her if she wanted to walk home together AND SHE SAID YES I don't know why I'm so excited to walk home but I am.
                       WILLOW'S POV

        I was waiting outside for Mia when she texted me that she was coming down now, I'm really glad that things are going better between us she's actually a really nice person without her "friends" around her all the time. "Hey, what are you smiling at~" Mia whispers in my ear coming up behind me, "Nothing" I say shocked that I was smiling thinking about Mia "Ok, let's go" Mia says with a smirk on her face.

We start walking to my house because she wouldn't let me walk her home and the sun is hitting her face just right to make her look ethereal, "take a picture it'll last longer" Mia said "ok" I say pulling out my phone and stepping in front of her, she stops in her tracks "really" she says giving me side eye "what, I want a picture" I said pouting, I see a blush creep on her face "fine" she mutters under her breath, I take the photo and set it as my wallpaper. We get to my house and she walks me to the door "see you tomorrow" Mia says turning around to leave "Mia" "what?" She said looking at me, I feel butterflies, "uhh, do you want to go see a movie after school" I say mentally crossing my fingers "tomorrow?" "Yeah, yup or whenever works for you" I say sounding like a total idiot "sure, I can do tomorrow" "OK, ok see you then" I scream trying to go inside to stop the embarrassment "bye Willow~" Mia says in the hottest voice ever. I go to my room lay on my bed and just think, "holy shit I like her".

***************************************
             Pt.2 is doneee, I will be making ANOTHER part because I'm growing attached to these two