long day

***************************************
Maya: 29, 5'11", financial manager

Riley: 26, 5'5", digital media

***************************************

                        RILEY'S POV

           It was 9:00 pm and I was finishing making dinner, "Maya was supposed to be home an hour ago" I thought. Lately she's been working late ( because she's a singer😏) jk,    Lately she's been working late because her boss is an idiot and made a bad deal that lost the company a LOT of money, so now it's her job to "fix it".

I finished setting the table and putting out food when finally I heard the door open, "hey baby, how was work?" " Hi my love, it was shitty like always" Maya said trying her best to keep a smile on her face. " Well just try to forget about it and come eat" I said while taking her Jacket off, "mmh thanks baby" Maya hummed.
We sat down and started eating I was telling Maya about my day and about how the video that I was editing was going, she was picking at her food and wasn't really paying attention to what I was saying. "Maya" I said getting her attention "yes baby?" She replied, "are you ok you seem really tired" "no I'm fine" she said not looking at me "darling I love you sooo much but you're a shitty liar" I chuckled knowing she had a long day and was still trying to give me some of her energy, "tell me what's going on, maybe I can help" I said getting up and clearing the table as she slid me her plate. She looks at me and sighs "ughh, I'm just so exhausted I've been working on making a plan so we can get our finances back together for two weeks but nothing's working, I hate coming home late and not being able to spend that much time with you, I just want to lay in bed all day with you and sleep and cuddle" she says slowly slumping further down in her seat.

      "Ok I can't help you with your money plan shit but I can help you relax and unwind" she gives me a look while smirking knowing what she meant my face turns red. "Not that you perv I'm talking about showering together and cuddles" I say trying to hide my obvious blush, "I knew what you meant just wanted to tease you a little, it made me feel a little better already" she says smiling satisfied with her affect on me.
I walk into the bathroom and start a bath grabbing lavender Epsom salt to help her sleep and candles cause our bathroom light is harsh, when the bath is done filling up I light the candles and tell Maya the bath is done, I put on some relaxing music and start undressing I feel two arms slink around my waist and light kisses being placed on my neck. "You're breathtaking" Maya says, I swear she just wants my face red "thanks baby" I say turning to kiss her cheek, I get in the bath sitting against the wall motioning for her to sit in front of me she undresses and gets in letting out a relaxed sigh feeling the warmth of the water. We sit in silence for a few minutes as I get the loofah and start cleaning her body see her eyes getting heavy and her body relaxing, I get conditioner and start massaging her scalp with it hearing her hum in satisfaction "you feel any better yet baby?" I whisper in her ear "yeah a lot better" she says barley being able to keep her eyes open. As I unplug the drain and the water starts to flow down we get out and I wrap a big towel around her, I just hug her waiting for her to dry off a little bit more I hear her breathing get slower and slower "baby" I say "mmh?" She grunts "don't fall asleep yet let's put pj's on first" I say chuckling at how cute she is "mmh ok" she says.

       We walk over to our room and I put on my pj's I look over and she is sitting on the bed still wrapped up in her towel fighting the urge to sleep, I pull out her pj's and put them on her I climb under the covers and let her cuddle up close to me "goodnight my love" I say as I kiss her forehead "goodnight baby I love you" she says "I love you too" I say as we slowly fall asleep.

***************************************

                That was my first story
     And I think that I did pretty good 😏