Moving in

***************************************
Stephanie: 28, 6'0", lawyer

Cora: 25, 5'7", veterinarian

Ivy: 27, 5'10", fitness trainer

✨Poly✨
***************************************

                 STEPHANIE'S POV

It's finally happening, we're moving in together!

We've been planning for about a year now and have been saving up for it. We found this gorgeous farmhouse style home that's big enough for the three of us and if we decide to start a family. I'm in the U-Haul (literally) and Ivy's in our SUV, we've been taking boxes back and forth all day while Cora stays at the new house and starts unpacking our necessities.

(For a visual reference Steph is in a black tank top and basketball shorts cause it's hot outside)

I pull up at the house and get out the truck to start unloading, I've already put most of the boxes downstairs but I want to put the all the boxes in their corresponding rooms to make it easier for Cora. I'm carrying a very heavy box upstairs and suddenly someone starts yelling at me, "what?" I grunt not hearing what was said and still carrying this heavy ass box "I SAID YOU LOOK SEXY" Cora yells from downstairs. "Thank you baby" I sigh putting the box down at the top of the stairs.

"Where's Ivy" Cora asks "She's 5 minutes away" I say out of breath walking back downstairs "ugh I'm not built for this" I mutter as I collapse on a random mattress on the floor. "So take a break" Cora says climbing on top of me "ew you're sweatyyy" Cora says "you're the one that climbed on top of me" I say as I wrap Cora in a big hug "AHH NOOO" "PLEASE YOU'RE SO SWEATY" "what is going on?" Ivy says as she walks through the door "BABY SAVE ME PLEASE" Cora begs "sorry hon I gotta unload the car" Ivy says leaving "WHYYY" I let go because I already tortured her enough "hmph, you're mean" Cora pouts, haha she's so cute.
IVY'S POV

I walked in on those two doing whatever that was, but I gotta get back to work. We brought most of our stuff over today and we'll probably stop soon cause it's getting late I brought more tiny stuff than anything so I just put everything in bags. I'm bringing all the bags into the garage as the sun is now setting and I don't want bugs in the house "need any help" Steph says coming into the garage.

"Not really, but can you order food, I'm hungry" I said as I put the last bag in the garage. "Sure, come inside so we can figure out what we want" "okay". "I want Chineseeeee" Cora whines sitting on a random chair "but babe I want pizza and wingssss" I argue back. "You guys are children" Stephanie says looking through the Domino's menu "and you're dating us so what does that say about you hmm?" I say as she throws the menu at me. "EWW that's gross ivy" "order your own food", Steph sits on the couch and I can hear her scrolling through insta. Cora however is still in tears laughing next to me.

        STEPHANIE'S POV ⚠️light smut

        Jeez the joke wasn't even that funny, I think as I'm still scrolling through videos. "Baby, what do you want from the Chinese place" ivy whispers in my ear from behind me "I don't know just get me whatever" I say still feeling petty "don't be like that" ivy says pinching my cheeks. I don't respond, I feel her breath on my ear as she leans down to my neck and my stomach does the thing "stay strong Steph" my inner demons tell me. And they're right I'm the one trying to be petty, she's not going to put me in a good mood by making me flustered. "I'm sorry" she whispers in my ear as she kisses my neck "fuck you're on your own bud" stupid brain, "I didn't mean to make you upset *another kiss, "I don't want to fight" *another kiss, fuck she's getting lower "let's just hurry up and eat so I can have dessert" ivy says as she places an extra long kiss on my sweet spot.

I lost, the neck kisses were too powerful and our food just arrived "food's here" I say bringing the food to the table. I hear a stomping sound and it's getting closer, but it's just Cora running down the stairs "careful" I say "did you get my boneless spare ribs" "yes sweetheart". "IVY FOOD'S HERE" I yell still getting used to the size of the house "okay" is all I hear in the distance. As I'm making sure I got everything I hear ivy walk in "damn nobody told me we ordered cake" ivy says as she smacks my ass "you have the humor of a 12 year old boy" I say "hmm yeah, but you still blushing though" she says as she sits down.

We all enjoy some delicious Chinese food as we talk about our ideas of how we want to decorate our home.

***************************************

                 I love my poly girlies 

THANK YOU FOR 876 READS 🎊 🎊 🎊
     Did we like the light smut in this chapter I thought it was a good addition and might occasionally add it to some of my stories.