Part 6

Niall returned Later With a softer expression on his face. I felt bad for yelling at him but It wasen't my fault. It kind of just happened.

My phone buzzed and I didn't even bother seeing who it was. It read.

"It matters now because I just realized I love you.I know its wrong of me. Your my best friend you have a boyfriend and I have a Girlfriend. So I really woulden't be right. But the more wrong it is the more it feels right. Ive been dyeing for you to just tell me you love me but you don't. You sit there and kiss my best mate. And now I know. I now know how it feels to wish I could replace him. I wish that was me you were kissing. Interlocking fingers with. The one being told you love me. But I guess I'm trying to say is I wish it was me."

WHAT?!?!?! now he decides he loves me. why couldn't he have done this earlier. I would have accepted but I can't I'm with Liam now I actually love him. I couldn't hurt him.

I didn't text back I just sat there rereading it over and over again making sure my eyes went deceiving me.

I thought I was over Niall.

But now I don't even know.

I love Liam but I also Love Niall. Why??

He is with Molly I'm with Liam I should get over him but I can't.

This needs to stop. 

And I'm stopping it write now. 

From now on I'm going to be fully invested in Liam.