7

A few days later, Yunlan sent his secretary to do a thorough investigation about the curator of JM art gallery. This man had kicked out Shen Yilong without his consent and thought he even had the authority to do that. When secretary Kang came back with a file about his investigation, Yunlan was shocked to know that Xing Li upon the span of one year had deducted 300,000 won (19 Lakh) from all new artists and has extorted a total of 75.6 million won (45 Lakh). Not only that along with Mr Shen Yilong...he has also kicked out two more best artist without his permission. There were a total of 4.8 Billion (29 Crore) won financial loss because of Xing Li. Yunlan did not care about the stolen money, he could always earn more. He was angry on how Xing Li's behaviour had defamed his gallery's reputation. Yunlan orders his secretary to file a case on this man and remove him from his position.

Yunlan stood and wore his jacket ready to go out.

"Where are you going, Sir? You have a meeting in 15 minutes" Secretary Kang questions Yunlan.

"Push back my today's schedule for tomorrow. I am going to look for a curator, since the position is empty"

Yunlan smiles as he walks out of his office. Secretary Kang looks at Yunlan in disbelief and chills run down his spine when Yunlan smiled. He knew something was about to happen and he would be busy because of his boss.
.
.
.
.
Yunlan had reached the restaurant that Wei used to work at. A young waitress mesmerized by Yunlan's handsome features tries to flirt with him. He dismisses her nonchalantly and enquiries about Shen Wei. She informs that Wei had just finished his shift and had gone out 5 minutes ago.

Yunlan rushed out of the restaurant towards the direction the waitress pointed. He wanted to catch up to him and talk to him. Yunlan suddenly slows down when he sees a crowd forming ahead of him. He pushes past people and watches in horror, where Wei was standing with his head bowed in front of a rowdy man. The man had Wei's salary book. He was dangling the book in front of Wei's face and teasing him. He was also demanding Wei to give all his money thinking Wei would get scared and obey his commands. Since he is an Omega it was natural for them to obey Alpha's. And un-mated Omega's were much easier to tame with their overbearing pheromones.

"Come on~~ I said I will give this back to you, if you allow me to take you out" said the strong brute man to Wei.

"I will count to three to return my money back to me. I won't say anymore than that" Wei was not bothered by his mockery.

"You little shit! Hey....don't you want this back?" The man said as he dangled the book in front of Wei's face "You sure play hard to get for someone who looks like a man whore"

"ONE..!!" Wei starts counting.

"So.... playing hard to get huh? Just look at that expression though, damn!! You've got nice skin too. I bet your nipples are pink, aren't they? Hehehe...maybe we should look at them right here? let's see...."

The man steps forward and extends his hand to touch Wei.

"TWO...!!!" Wei still stood with his head bowed. The man's provocation was not effecting him at all.

Yunlan was terrified at what was happening. He rushed to reach Wei before the man could touch him.

Yunlan's mind - The man's about to touch him. No!! Before those dirty hands touch him I must.......

"Shen Weiii....!!!" Yunlan immediately halts when he sees Wei's face.

"THREE...!!!!" Wei looked up at the gruff man with a look of madness. He grabs the man's arm, turns around and places it on his shoulder, then pulls him up and slams him on the floor.