13. [18+]

Yunlan pulled Wei into a bone-crushing hug, gasping in Wei's scent and growling. Wei yelped when he felt Yunlan's teeth nip at his neck an inch away from his mating mark, and he wrapped his arms and legs around Yunlan as Yunlan stood up, hooking his hands under Wei's thighs.

"Yunlan," Wei murmured soothingly.

With abnormally brute strength, Yunlan kicked the door to the bedroom down, and the sound of metal snapping meant he probably broke one of hinges. The air gets knocked out of Wei's lungs as Yunlan dropped him onto his bed.

"Shen Wei."

Wei looked up to meet Yunlan's eyes. Yunlan's chest was heaving, sweat trickling down his temples, but the use of the honorific and not the term 'omega' meant he was having a moment of clarity, his mind not a befuddled mess of possessive need.

"It's okay, Yunlan," Wei said, propping himself up on his elbows and giving a gentle, sweet smile.

Yunlan swallowed, his Adam's apple bobbing in his throat, and he nodded, quickly shedding off his very sweaty clothes. Wei undressed too, knowing that the clothes would just be stifling him once he was under the heat of Yunlan's body.

"Please tell me if I'm hurting you, Wei," Yunlan croaked, climbing into bed and hovering over Wei. His jaw was tight and his eyebrows were furrowed together, and just the sight of Yunlan like this took Wei's breath away.

"You could never hurt me, Yunlan," Wei whispered, cupping Yunlan's cheeks and gazing into his beautiful, warm brown eyes. "I trust you" With a kiss to Yunlan's nose, Wei finally murmured, "let go, Alpha."

Wei kissed Yunlan as deeply and as meaningfully as he could, wanting to impart all the love and care he had for him. Yunlan shuddered, finally surrendering whatever consciousness he had left to the alpha within him, and Wei felt the breath leave his own lungs when Yunlan once more crushed him close, trapping him in his arms and pressing Wei's body flush against his own, pulling away from the kiss to burrow his nose deeply into Wei's neck.

"Omega," Yunlan whimpered, inhaling Wei's scent, which he tried to make stronger to comfort Yunlan. Wei closed his eyes, wrapping his arms and legs around Yunlan to keep them locked together. "I love you, Omega."

"I love you too, Alpha," Wei whispered back, running his hands up and down Yunlan's bare back, kissing his temple tenderly. "I love you always, always and forever."

Yunlan growled quietly. He squeezed Wei tighter, so tight it was almost painful, his one arm wrapped firmly around Wei's waist, and the other around his shoulders. "You're everything to me. I thought you left me for good." Yunlan's voice was getting thicker. "I thought you didn't want me anymore."

"That's not true, Yunlan," Wei said. He could sense the grief Yunlan was feeling, his musky pine scent growing bitter again, and while Wei knew it was just his rut talking, he had to assurethe alpha as much as he could. "I love you. I could never leave you. You mean everything to me too, and I would die without you, I really would."

"Me too," Yunlan breathed against Wei's neck, nipping at the soft skin and kissing it when Wei shivered. "My world, my love, my omega," he said with so much emotion, "I love you more than I could ever explain, want nothing more than for you to be mine, always, always..."

Wei accepted Yunlan's love with an open heart, his words echoing in Wei's ears. Yunlan burries his nose in the crook of Wei's neck "You smell so good. I can't wait to make you mine."