15

Wei quizzically looks at the stranger "Who are you?"

"You're Shen Wei, Right? I've heard about you from Yunlan. Hahaha. Excuse me for showing up unexpectedly. My name is Xiao Sheng. I am the CEO of a gallery and Yunlan's acquaintance"

Wei - Come to think of it, I am pretty sure Yunlan did mention about Xiao Sheng Gege while in the car. People around Yunlan are so handsome.

"Ah! I have heard about you! You must he here for the exhibition" Wei excitedly looked at Xiao Sheng.

"Of course! And I think the burgers are ready"

"Ackk!!" Wei takes the burger and pays for his food. "I came to New York so suddenly and I have to be alone for the whole day"

"Haha...Yunlan worked really hard to prepare for the 'Three Jade Sides' exhibition. No wonder he's so busy"

"What in the world is 'Three Jade Sides'? Have you seen it?" Wei was curious to know more about this exhibition.

"Ah that. Of course I have. The name refers to the Three brilliantly shining colors of the Jade Marble Beads. When you see something like that even just a glance, it will make you want to keep looking at it"

"I see...it seems like the Jade Marble beads are quite beautiful. Now I am curious"

"Then, would you like to go to the exhibition together? I can be your escort. Oh! I will tell Yunlan in advance of course"

"Will that be okay? This is my first time in New York. I will be in your debt"

"What are you talking about? Don't mention it! I would be happy to take you out"

Wei smiles at Xiao Sheng's warm personality. They both finish their respective burgers and walk towards the elevator. (The burger joint is in 4th floor of a commercial building).

Xiao Sheng smiles "Here...this is my business card. I'll be waiting at the hall tomorrow morning"

"Ah...thank you" Wei takes it and smiles back.

Xiao Sheng gets into the elevator. When Wei does not follow him, he finds out Wei had to buy some food for Yunlan too. So, Xiao Sheng agrees to meet tomorrow and waves at Wei smiling brightly.

As soon as the elevator door closes, the smile on Xiao Sheng's face falls. He holds his chin and massages it.

"Ugh!! I'm so tired. It's been a while since I had to smile for so long. Things are going pretty well. Isn't this too easy? Things are only going to get more entertaining from here on out"
.
.
.
.
.
Yunlan wakes up the next morning and finds Wei snoring beside him. He sees the take out on the table and guesses Wei must have gone out to eat. After getting freshened up, he orders some room service and prepares a delicious breakfast for his mate. Later he takes a shower and wears his ironed suit. He had to leave early for the event as he was the organizer. He had also gotten Xiao Sheng's call and had informed him about taking Wei out in his stead. Yunlan trusted Xiao Sheng a lot. Even though he was a competitor in the business, he was always Yunlan's respected Gege. So, he gave permission to take his mate out for some fun.

Before going out, he wakes up Wei who was still groggy. He informs about his departure and the talk with Xiao Sheng. He promises to come to pick him up later and to enjoy his day with Xiao Sheng. Saying his good byes, he kisses Wei lightly on his lips and soon Wei gets back to his sleep. Later, Wei meets up with Xiao Sheng and tours around the New York. He also takes Wei to the exhibition and shows him the Jade Marble piece. Wei was indeed fascinated by the shimmering and radiant stone. As said, he could not take his eyes of it and felt like there was something with this stone that was drawing him towards it.