16

Xiao Sheng sits in his office massaging his tense head. He looks at all the things he had accomplished after he started his gallery.

He frowns when he thinks about the things he lost "Haa....Dammit...I lost the chance to sign that famous artist exclusively. How come he can and I can't? It's just not fair.... I opened the gallery first. And I was also the first to make a collaboration exhibition too. I am the one who is managing everything related to the exhibition, paintings and ceramics."

Xiao Sheng walks towards a large painting hung in his cabin. He slides the painting he his left and there was a digital keycode on the wall. He punches a password and the wall turned out to be a secret door opens up.

He walks into a dark room with only single light pointed to a board on opposite wall. There were several pictures of Yunlan and his family which was connected with an arrow mark to JM gallery, then connected with a arrow mark to Yunlan's artists...and then connected to Three Jade Sides which was actually Yunlan's families heirloom, which he had exhibited for the whole world to see.

Xiao Sheng looks at the board and scuffs "Well, this annoyance will soon be over anyways"

He takes a photo of Shen Wei and pins it to the board connecting it to Yunlan's photo. "Because someone that's worth just as much as the 'Three Jade Sides' has shown up. Yunlan....just you wait. Because I will definitely take him from you.  Xiao Sheng looks at Wei's photo and smirks evily.

*****

Wei had invited Yunlan to his house as his father was out of town. He had promised to make spicy Shrimp Fried Rice for him, so Yunlan had enthusiastically accepted the invitation.

Wei serves a plate of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice and places it in front of Yunlan

Wei serves a plate of Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice and places it in front of Yunlan. Yunlan takes a spoonful of Rice and tastes it. He huffs out air as his mouth was burning due to heat+spicy.

Wei chuckles watching Yunlan fight the hot and spicy dish "Haha..so cute...it's hot...so blow it before you eat it, Yunlan"

After Yunlan finishes the food, Wei takes the empty plates and starts washing the dishes. Yunlan walks from behind and hugs Wei nuzzling into his neck.

"I just washed up. Are you almost done with the dishes? I said that I'd help you, Wei"

Wei smiles lovingly "It's okay. There's not much left...." he looks back mischievously at Yunlan "You cant hold it back?"

Yunlan stares at Wei for a second "I can't!!"

Yunlan slides his hands under Wei's shirt and fondles his breast. Being an Omega, he has had a body of a women. He had a little protruding breast which Yunlan could cup in his hands. Yunlan starts pinching his nipples whose effects were directly going to Wei's groin. Yunlan humps his erect dick on Wei's ass and moves up and down.