12

"Wow...so cute. Do you like dogs, Shen Wei?" Muchen asks as he sees pictures of a dog on Wei's phone.

"Yeahh...a close Jie Jie of mine is raising a Samoyed dog and it is just so cute" Wei giggles as he huddles closer to Muchen.

"Yeahh...heheh" this is so boring. When is Yunlan going to arrive? "Yunlan seems to be late. Wonder where he is? Hahah" Muchen laughs fakely as he scoffs at Wei secretly.

Just then Yunlan makes an entry to the restaurant and walks straight towards their table. As soon as his eyes sets on Wei he smiles brightly and receives the same bright smile from Wei.

"I'm sorry, I'm a bit late. Shen Wei you came early as well. Did you wait for too long?"

"It's alright. It's not like we waited that much anyways. Since Muchen and I came together, we were just talking"

The smile wipes off of Yunlan's face. A gloomy look replaces "You came together?"

Muchen just sits back and enjoys the show.

Wei notices the sudden change and he carefully chooses his words "Oh..Uh.. yeah. Muchen and I got to know each other over a dinner last week"

Yunlan clenches his teeth as he supresses his anger "Dinner? Since when have you two been so close? I couldn't even guess..."

Yunlan's eyes shifts towards a grinning Muchen and he stares at him deadly. Muchen grins and places his hand over Wei's shoulder making Wei flinch at the contact.  Suddenly a cold look replaces Muchen's face as he stared at Yunlan.

"Whats wrong Yunlan? Did you eat something bad? That's right, didn't I tell not to get caught while eating something delicious. It'll get stolen"

Seeing Muchen so close to Wei and the disgusting grin on his face made Yunlan realise the devil had still not left his cousins body. Something inside Yunlan woke up and he let out a deep bloodthirst pheromones. The whole restaurant was engulfed with Yunlan's dark pheromones.

Wei who realises the sudden shift in Yunlan's scent tries to control the situation even when he did not know why Yunlan had such foreboding scent.

"Excuse me. I don't know what happened between the two of you but...please calm down for now. You should sit and talk things out. Yunla__"

Yunlan cuts him off "Get out!" He words it out while directly looking at Muchen.

"Alright! That's a good idea" Muchen was not fazed even a bit because of Yunlan's pheromones hence the smirk was never washed out of his face.

Yunlan and Muchen walks out leaving Wei alone. Once they are in a dark alley, Yunlan immediately grabs Muchen's collar "You bastard! What did you do to Shen Wei?"

"What? I didn't do anything. You shouldn't grab an innocent person, Yunlan. I clearly told you that I would be bringing a person who is exactly my type, right? I'm a little bit hurt though. For a person who is cherishing, treasuring and precious....to have to hear such things coming from someone so neglected"

"Muchen, shut your mouth! For a bastard like you, negligence is a luxury. I don't know what to say because of how funny this is. Don't you remember?"

"Oh really?....." Muchen pulls down his turtle neck shirt and shows a scar on his neck "So the rumor was TRUE. You really did forget about everything"

"What kind of bulshit have you been spouting? And what's with that scar on your neck? What are you going to do?"

"Well it's fine even if you don't remember. There's a way that you can get your memories back anyways. But before that...." Muchen whips out his phone and plays the sex tape he took a week ago "This is something I have to do, Yunlan. For now, Shen Wei is mine. You can just give up like you always do, and stay stuck in your place"